***PLEASE READ***

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ***PLEASE READ***

If there is a way to keep the game going even after someone gets max victory points and people could still play even though someone one the game server, that would give players who play together the change to have an All-out war with all the military technology and upgrades making wars last as long as players want
    • SnakeKing23 wrote:

Just trying to figure out who asked you? This is for someone more important to see like people who work on the game
      Look, you asked if there was a way to do what you asked, there isn't. You didn't ask or say, hey devs, could we get this change that I (you) think is brilliant but would only cost you more server resources for a game that is already over? AND if you did, I can assure you the answer would still be NO. Is it technically possible? Yes, I'm sure it is, but it is probably less likely to happen than you not snapping at someone who is trying to help you by answering the question you asked.

What you should do is make or join an alliance and you can then set up a situation similar to the one you want.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • SnakeKing23 wrote:

If there is a way to keep the game going even after someone gets max victory points and people could still play even though someone one the game server, that would give players who play together the change to have an All-out war with all the military technology and upgrades making wars last as long as players want
      I think the GermanicNo Bot needs to come out on this one.

First of all, I myself would be bored to death playing till day 100 or whatever, and so would most other players. Second, having all these long-running games would cause an overhaul in the game bank, and I'm not totally sure how all that technical stuff works, but it would be a disaster. Finally, it would be really hard on the devs to keep all these games running for however long you would want them to run.

Sorry pal, but it won't work.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

I think the GermanicNo Bot needs to come out on this one.
      First of all, I myself would be bored to death playing till day 100 or whatever, and so would most other players. Second, having all these long-running games would cause an overhaul in the game bank, and I'm not totally sure how all that technical stuff works, but it would be a disaster. Finally, it would be really hard on the devs to keep all these games running for however long you would want them to run.

Sorry pal, but it won't work.
      But wah, wah, wah, who asked you???? ;)
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD