Game Reload

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game Reload

I think new games should be made when a regular game is only mostly filled instead of completely Ex: A new game should be made after 60/64 players are in the game instead of 64/64. I think it might be a little unrealistic to have a game completely filled in order to start a new one, because not everyone wants the remaining countries left to choose from when a game is 62/64 or 63/64 players in the game. The only people that fill those positions in the first place is so a new game starts so he/she can get the country of their choice. Wouldn't it be more efficient if new games were loaded after 60 or so people have already joined one? People shouldn't have to wait for the specific game they want and the specific country they want for over an hour and a half, as I am currently doing...
    • Job_ee wrote:

True, but my some of my discord friends and I were trying to all get in the same continent and the countries we wanted. It's just hard all getting into the same game and the countries we wanted.
      Dude, me and a group of 3 others waited 4 hours for a 1x ww3 map to spawn before we gave up and tried again the next night. Then we only had to wait another 40 minutes, to jump on, and tho the other 3 got their countries that they wanted, I had to take Japan because India was taken immediately.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD