Attack helicopters vs Strike fighters

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JohnFKennedy wrote:

About the ASF, chopper argument, I have a fairly (maybe?) good example. Right now I have a game which Italy has like 60 units, atleast half of it were attack and gunship helis, i built a lot of ASFs and literally killed all of them (i think?), all his other ASFs were on the ground and not stacked with helis. My EAAs, SFs and even MBTs killed them on the ground in the early days of our war. BTW i betrayed him so i know how much units he had.
    so hell what Kind of Argument IS that? If you killed Them in the ground then IT could have been all the way around. My.choppers can kill airplane on the ground pretty much the Same. For me ITS a efficency.thing.

How often can I Strike before returning to a Hospital. Especially in early Game planes sucks when IT comes to Killing this beginner Inf hordes.
    In the other Hand If the noobs Puts 1-2 recons in the Stack I eat Shit cause IT basically Like throwing pebbles.

If your european then SF US hard to Beat with the hitpoint Bonus you get. ITS nearly Like having 6 SF insteadt in 5.
    @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.