Frigates and SAMs on steroids.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Frigates and SAMs on steroids.

Greetings to all, I have come to raise an issue that has already been mentioned before but it does not stop unbalancing the game and I think that something should be done about it.

The SAMs and frigates are broken in my opinion because it is not worth building air superiority fighters or attack fighters even heavy bombers because they are all extremely vulnerable even with all their improvements _ even their stealth versions suffer from that problem _ it is very easy establish a strong air defense with frigates and SAMs without fighter support.

I'm sure they're going to tell me that's what helicopters are for but deploying them is a bit complicated due to range and vulnerability to enemy fighters _ in fact all this gets worse when you want to use cruise missiles and you realize they are also just as useless to use due to the incredible power that these AA systems have even more when we talk about Zone anti-aircraft systems like the S-300 for example that are dedicated to destroying missiles.

My suggestion and I humbly say I have been playing this game for 5 years or more although I remember since its Beta version came out and I have seen that this issue has been approached in various ways such as nerfing certain units, increasing or reducing scope, etc. I doubt that the developers want to change something at this point but I think the best they can do is either reduce the attack and the differences of these systems and on the other hand increase the vitality of certain fixed-wing air units taking into account the intensive use of countermeasures in air combat or reduce the defensive damage of all except the AA attack because how is it possible that if a unit is reloading it can fire again without completely running the established time _ because that way the fighters would take more importance at the time of carrying out patrols _ on the other hand, it would give the enemy more chance to try to more effectively neutralize the AA systems while reloading because they have s gone saturated.

Something similar happens in naval combat because it is suicide to use naval attack fighters or air superiority fighters to attack or defend your fleet as the frigates do all the work - in fact, if you built an aircraft carrier, the last units you would transport would be helicopters. _ in addition to the fact that the damage they do to the ships is still insufficient to eliminate frigates.

is what I think and excuse all the talk

The post was edited 1 time, last by Maylo Heinz ().

• Strikers are considered beginners tools for a reason, choppers are much stronger but lest convenient to use.

It would be to easy to kill of AA units, if you could just bait their attack and then smash them without any counterreaction, it would make those AA units completely useless.

Frigates can be countered by subs or choppers, SAMs can be countered by pretty much everything that is not an aircraft.

Or you use the advantage of mixed stacks to overpower the AA.

Display Spoiler
      Helicopters are also the best unit to build a carrier for in my opinion.[/spoiler}