Outdated game model

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Outdated game model

I see there are a lot of discussions about balancement of units and game mechanics.
      Me as sporadic player I play few games and have pause for few months, every time I come back I can see something new that is missing this game model even though it is good real time strategy but It's importance is heavily on cooperation and allies (even more that you play it online and offline).

But still you are unable to synchronise units with you allies, you cannot share the units with allies as being online and always active is resource that no every player has. I know It could be used negatively with more refined players but some kind of controlled sharing would imporve this game model heavily and many players that are leaving just because they cannot control their units properly is ... I think big factor.

Just Imagine you would have options to join multiple units on spot and set up timer when after joining forces they will attack and use advanced tactics just with a few more features implemented in the game. It see such a big potential for game of this caliber but I am afraid that developers are afraid to make bigger changes for the current game model.

.... maybe longer comment but speaking my heart I truly believe this is how I see this game.