I always get banned for no reason!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I always get banned for no reason!!!

In some games I get the anti cheat warning, everytime I log in and then I get banned. Like the one you get when you give someone a wifi-Hotspot. But I didn’t! I haven’t had my Hotspot activated for days!! And it’s the 3rd Game now!! No supporter is answering! No answering on my emails aswell!!
      Game ID: 3992546
      Ingame Name: Julz189
      Please help me !
    • No offense intended, and I'm sure it's not funny for you, but the wording is hilarious.

"always get banned" like it has happened over and over again spontaneously.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

No offense intended, and I'm sure it's not funny for you, but the wording is hilarious.

"always get banned" like it has happened over and over again spontaneously.
      Exactly my thought when i saw the subject, lol.

"In some games I get the anti cheat warning, everytime I log in and then I get banned. Like the one you get when you give someone a wifi-Hotspot. But I didn’t! I haven’t had my Hotspot activated for days!! And it’s the 3rd Game now!! No supporter is answering! No answering on my emails aswell!!
      Game ID: 3992546
      Ingame Name: Julz189
      Please help me !"

I will check what is happening, but it's probably another account using the same IP.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • I had this issue in 4/5 games already. I had to create an account, which needed to get verified so I can atleast write a thread in the forum. This took weeks. I wrote emails. I wrote the one Support personally and never got responds, plus I’m not a Native American speaker if you can’t think of that I’m sorry. But to be very honest I didn’t care about the grammar in fact
    • Julz189 wrote:

I had this issue in 4/5 games already. I had to create an account, which needed to get verified so I can atleast write a thread in the forum. This took weeks. I wrote emails. I wrote the one Support personally and never got responds, plus I’m not a Native American speaker if you can’t think of that I’m sorry. But to be very honest I didn’t care about the grammar in fact
      Relax bro, your grammar was fine, it's just your choice of words was amusing, out of context. In fact, I had no idea you are not a native English speaker as I detected nothing wrong. But something can be 100% correct and still amusing to an observer. Cheers, compared to one of our resident wits, Kranzegrad, you could TEACH English.

Sorry to hear of your banning curse.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Julz189 wrote:

jemandanderes wrote:

Julz189 wrote:

I’m not a Native American speaker
      By the way, this language is called "English" and not "American"
      bist du eigentlich nur hier unterwegs um dumme Kommentare zu verteilen und Leute zu provozieren oder hast du auch einen Nutzen?
      Tut mir leid, ich wollte dich nicht provozieren, ich dachte das wäre etwas, worüber man lachen kann. Vor allem da ein paar wenige US-Amerikaner wirklich denken, dass die Sprache "American" heißt(Quelle: irgendo auf AskReddit) dachte ich, dass es lustig wäre. Ich habe nie gedacht, dass du wirklich denkst, dass die Sprache "American" heißt.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • jemandanderes wrote:

Julz189 wrote:

jemandanderes wrote:

Julz189 wrote:

I’m not a Native American speaker
      By the way, this language is called "English" and not "American"
      bist du eigentlich nur hier unterwegs um dumme Kommentare zu verteilen und Leute zu provozieren oder hast du auch einen Nutzen?
      Tut mir leid, ich wollte dich nicht provozieren, ich dachte das wäre etwas, worüber man lachen kann. Vor allem da ein paar wenige US-Amerikaner wirklich denken, dass die Sprache "American" heißt(Quelle: irgendo auf AskReddit) dachte ich, dass es lustig wäre. Ich habe nie gedacht, dass du wirklich denkst, dass die Sprache "American" heißt.
      Pah, everyone knows the language spoken by Americans is called : Godish
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Julz189 wrote:

Finds eher cool das ich immer noch gebannt bin
      Opulon hat wahrscheinlich nachgeguckt und hat gesehen, dass da wirklich jemand über sich die selbe IP in einen anderen Account angemeldet hat. Natürlich wäre es schöner gewesen, wenn er auch gesagt hätte, was denn los ist, aber vielleicht ist es ihm nicht erlaubt, dass zu sagen.
      Vielleicht hat er auch eine Konverastion mit dir geöffnet, weil die Information privat ist, du solltest vielleicht mal nachgucken.

Translation by me:

Opulon has probably looked it up and has found, that there was in fact someone logging into another account using the same IP. Of course it would have been nicer if he would have told you that but maybe he isn't allowed to.
      Maybe he has told you some per conversation because some information is privat, maybe you should check that.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres