season units, membership, why can t use them?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• season units, membership, why can t use them?

Hello, i have an issue, recently activate the council member and i saw i have unlocked only railgun in season units, but why only railgun if i made 2x, 3x more points every season. every season recieved saw the message you made the points but you need council member to keep unlocked, good i paid for the premium, why i don t have all season units? this is a joke? i paid for nothing
    • darkazazel17 wrote:

Hello, i have an issue, recently activate the council member and i saw i have unlocked only railgun in season units, but why only railgun if i made 2x, 3x more points every season. every season recieved saw the message you made the points but you need council member to keep unlocked, good i paid for the premium, why i don t have all season units? this is a joke? i paid for nothing
      Ummm, you have to earn the points during each season, AND have an active security subscription when each season ends. By having the required points, and an active security council subscription at the end of a season, you only unlock the unit for that season. If you didn't have an active security council subscription at the end of the other seasons, even if you earned the points, you didn't unlock the units offered in those seasons.

Good news tho, Dorado has been offering second chances at unlocking previous season's units in later seasons, usually at half the required points.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD