My Security Council ran out today - 5 reasons I will not renew it (at this moment)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My Security Council ran out today - 5 reasons I will not renew it (at this moment)

Today after 2 years of security council membership my subscription ran out and at the moment i dont plan to renew it.

Here are the reasons (which have mainly to do that dvelopers dont care about SC members)

1. Building Queue issues are still not fixed ...there are enough suggestions how to make it better.
      2. Waypoint issue for new created units not using Airlift possibilities is still not fixed.
      3. No possibility to retire a game like a normal player on inactivity - leaving me with heavy penalty on my kill statistics if i just fo offline.
      4. Espionage reports still errorous when showing same research multiple times with different players (also no tooltip on the what they are researching only icons)
      And last but not least:
      5.I cannot add picture to my newspaper articles - @Dealer of Death this is tough on players like us. So it take a bit of the fun.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Today after 2 years of security council membership my subscription ran out and at the moment i dont plan to renew it.

Here are the reasons (which have mainly to do that dvelopers dont care about SC members)

1. Building Queue issues are still not fixed ...there are enough suggestions how to make it better.
      2. Waypoint issue for new created units not using Airlift possibilities is still not fixed.
      3. No possibility to retire a game like a normal player on inactivity - leaving me with heavy penalty on my kill statistics if i just fo offline.
      4. Espionage reports still errorous when showing same research multiple times with different players (also no tooltip on the what they are researching only icons)
      And last but not least:
      5.I cannot add picture to my newspaper articles - @Dealer of Death this is tough on players like us. So it take a bit of the fun.
      I also have issues with adding images to my articles sometimes...
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

And last but not least:
      1st year subscribing and i feel your pain. Could not believe the rally point will not use air transport. :S