Make Unmanned Ground Vehicle useful

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Make Unmanned Ground Vehicle useful

As I have stated in my last post the UGV is useless: new-seasonal-units-i-dont-get-a-grip-on-it

But before the developers nerf all other units to make the UGV an effective unit here are some toughts/advise:

1. Its to expensive - in regards to cash for your bang. There are better units for this. Reconsider balancing for such a disposable weapon,
      2. Think about whats the philosphie behind that unit? A fast deployable unit with low HP and lots of bang that can be caried by infantry and add to their low stats. Sadly the main damage of the UGV goes against infantry. So no real gamechanger. So either you do 2 version: one against tanks and on against inf (like helicopters) or you just make a mininuke on wheels: 8 HP but also 9 Damage to Inf + Tanks.
      3.Rethink the resources you need to deploy a unit. Who came up with the idea that you can only build 20 deployable unitsin the city but you actually need 30 units for tier 1? This mean i need to build it at least 2 times before i can deploy 1 unit...adding uo to double the price for tier 2 + 3...I mean hey devs what unit get twice as expensive with every next generation?
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.