I am having a lot of issues seeing whether a player is inactive in my coalition. I play a lot, so I want people that are proactive and just active. Can you please fix this?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am having a lot of issues seeing whether a player is inactive in my coalition. I play a lot, so I want people that are proactive and just active. Can you please fix this?

I can't see whether my coalition partners are inactive. It is very difficult to play when I can't rely on my partners and I can't rely on the game code to allow me to see if my partners are playing. I have lost a lot due to this. You'll notice I have put over 400 hours in a little over a month, so I would really like this fixed please.

Thanks, Azn_is_an_OOOF

I've attached a screen print image to show you that it shows us as inactive thus disallowing us to get a good read on whether someone is active or not. I know that we are not inactive and haven't been since the beginning of the game.
      Files

The post was edited 1 time, last by Azn is an OOOF ().

• If you would have looked a little bit into the forum before making this report you would have seen this:

Aquela wrote:

As of our last update, the Inactivity has become dysfunctional - with
      intention. We are in the process of migrating over to a more robust, and
      secure underlying method of displaying player activity. Since it is a
      WIP - the display is no longer functional in the coalition tab. We will
      fix this in the following updates.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
      either here or here
      a.k.a. jem and and eres