SUGGESTIONS: Special Forces and Airborne Officer get SNIPER SKILLS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SUGGESTIONS: Special Forces and Airborne Officer get SNIPER SKILLS

Currently now Spec Ops are expensives and no attractive, because it's almost ordinary army unit, without special skills, expect Stealth skills.
      My new idea putting 'Sniper Skills' into Spec Ops and Airborne Officer. Sniper Rifle fire range is 2000 - 3500 meter (2 - 3.5 km), motor infantry mortar range is same as sniper fire range (2000 meter). Sniper Rifle type: normal rifle bullet to AT-bullet (50 cal).

Extra: Put urban and suburban terrain bonuses into special force ATK +25% and DEF 'none'.

About sniper skill Tier? I got little stuck between Tier 1 or Tier 2 choice ^^, that why i put Tier vote system, it's sound fair to others for vote own opinion.
      I vote spec ops T2, but i not sure about officer vote, iil given vote much later. ^^
      Guns are always loaded.

The post was edited 1 time, last by GunlessLands ().

• Spec Ops not attractive ?

I beg to disagree.

They are one of the few official potent counter to MRLs, and it tells a lot.

I really don't think the unit needs a buff, it's already superb as it is : few units can reach a 20 damage per unit value in this game, and even fewer "viable stacks" can reach the damage output of a ballistic nuke... every hour.

Sure, if you want to play Spec ops as a regular infantry unit, it's expensive and not cost efficient (but not that unefficient either), but they were never designed to do that.

Let's remember that even if i don't understand how, a lot of people actually complain of the mortar infantry being too op, and we are speaking of the range attack of a unit that is "weak" in offense. The spec ops is pumped on the offensive side, with a freaking lot of terrain bonus here and there to make it even more frightening in ambushes.

If i follow the general complaint of "unit shooting at 20 range with 6.0 damage is too powerful", do i want a unit shooting at 20 range with between 16,25 (no officer, no east doctrine, 25% bonus) and 25 (officer, east doctrine, 50% bonus) ? Especially a STEALTH unit ?

Not really :D.
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Opulon wrote:

Spec Ops not attractive ?

I beg to disagree.

They are one of the few official potent counter to MRLs, and it tells a lot.

I really don't think the unit needs a buff, it's already superb as it is : few units can reach a 20 damage per unit value in this game, and even fewer "viable stacks" can reach the damage output of a ballistic nuke... every hour.

Sure, if you want to play Spec ops as a regular infantry unit, it's expensive and not cost efficient (but not that unefficient either), but they were never designed to do that.

Let's remember that even if i don't understand how, a lot of people actually complain of the mortar infantry being too op, and we are speaking of the range attack of a unit that is "weak" in offense. The spec ops is pumped on the offensive side, with a freaking lot of terrain bonus here and there to make it even more frightening in ambushes.

If i follow the general complaint of "unit shooting at 20 range with 6.0 damage is too powerful", do i want a unit shooting at 20 range with between 16,25 (no officer, no east doctrine, 25% bonus) and 25 (officer, east doctrine, 50% bonus) ? Especially a STEALTH unit ?

Not really :D.
      'Spec Ops not attractive ?' Yes, they are attractive, in my opinion. But no all in CoN game chat chanel players has agree with me. (Two different camp).

I'm sorry I said this, my opinion is, examples Ballistic Missile and Heavy Bomber are expensive for some other players. but not me, same is Special Force, i use seldom or sometimes these units, but in CoN has no any Sniper unit. but I 'Apologize' for what I said in the previous post (Yesterday).

It's best, when put sniper skills into 'Tier 2' Special Force, but not Airborne Officer (none sniper skill). Sniper shooting range is '20' (max limit). Extra: No terrain change.

I demolished vote system down.

It is decided, established sniper skill into Tier 2.
      Guns are always loaded.