Update - Patch Notes 2106.15

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Update - Patch Notes 2106.15

+ + + + GENERAL UPDATE + + + +
      Changes:
      • Revised Western Theater - infused balance and changes across the board to bring the map to the new standard
      • Reworked Rising Tides for compatibility on Mobile devices
      • Added Friend Invite button [Mobile]
      Fixes:
      • Fixed issue where units will not utilize airports to arrive to the set rally point (security council feature)
      • Fixed issue where units attacking a province would be marked as Waiting
      • Fixed issue where images could not be uploaded on News [Desktop]
      • Fixed issue where strength value in popup was incorrect
      • Revised Seasonal Unlock Timer/Status text for full unlock
      • Fixed instance where Missile fire button appears for grounded planes (didn’t actually fire missiles)
      • Fixed duplicate entries for buildings in Economic Stats [Mobile]
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• Yak wrote:

Changes:
      • Revised Western Theater - infused balance and changes across the board to bring the map to the new standard
      Fixes:
      • Fixed issue where units will not utilize airports to arrive to the set rally point (security council feature)
      • Fixed instance where Missile fire button appears for grounded planes (didn’t actually fire missiles)

When is "Fixed issue where Mobile Players can fire Ballistic Missiles on Ships" coming?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Yak wrote:

Changes:
      Fixes:

When is "Fixed issue where Mobile Players can fire Ballistic Missiles on Ships" coming?
      Shh, I like the bug
      @Yak the image news thing is NOT fixed.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Shh, I like the bug@Yak the image news thing is NOT fixed.
      Like Hell, if it were the other way around (PC players could-mobile couldn't) I would, but as a PC only guy, it's intolerable.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Dealer of Death wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Shh, I like the bug@Yak the image news thing is NOT fixed.
      Like Hell, if it were the other way around (PC players could-mobile couldn't) I would, but as a PC only guy, it's intolerable.
      Bruh I use my mobile and pc
      its very good to take down people like YOU who normally wouldn't be taken down
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Bruh I use my mobile and pcits very good to take down people like YOU who normally wouldn't be taken down
      It's one of the reasons I refuse to start a new game
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• What I miss, is any update on the blackscreen issue, which is said to be caused by the renderer to break. The last time the blackscreen issue was obviously worth mentioning, was 2 months ago. I wonder what happened the last two months, especially because you announced that you involved another company into this problem.
      After that: S-I-L-E-N-C-E S I L E N C E SILENCE ( ! ! ! ). This is the opposite of N-O-I-S-E N O I S E NOISE (sic!). And why should you be noisy? Because this bug exists O-V-E-R O V E R OVER a year now. O V E R O N E Y E A R (SIC SIC SIC! TRIPLE SIC). In words: one year. In other words: twelve months, in other words: over 52.1429 weeks, in other words: over 365 days, in other words: over 8760 hours, in other words: over 525.600 minutes, in other words: 31.536.000 seconds.

THIS IS INSANE !!!!!!!!!!!!

This bug renders the Mobile App totally worthless, especially when you are at war with another country. Why are you doing this to us? WHY WHY WHY? Even though the bug itself makes me sick, I hate it even more that you don't communicate at all about the progress with fixing this bug, atleast once per month. N O, Z E R O communication. Probably F I X E D S O O N ™ KEKW.

The post was edited 3 times, last by FeedbackAccount ().

• Good bugfix...and no nerf to UGV? Thats rare after introducing a new elite...

For my own challenge i have finished a map without using rlite units and i am sbout to finish a second without using helicopters...looking for the next challenge. Maybe naval awacs only...

Please bring more maps into rotation.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Good bugfix...and no nerf to UGV? Thats rare after introducing a new elite...

For my own challenge i have finished a map without using rlite units and i am sbout to finish a second without using helicopters...looking for the next challenge. Maybe naval awacs only...

Please bring more maps into rotation.
      What about playing without support?
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

achso naja sagen wir mal so Artillerie sInd keine Versorgungseinheiten. Das ist ein eigener Armeezweig. Sollte man auch von radR und luftabwehr trennen...so als Sammelbecken...

Naval awacs only wäre ja ohne support.
      Mir ging es nicht darum, welche Rolle die Einheiten im Spiel erfüllen, sondern darum, wo sie bei der Erforschung aufgelistet sind. Außerdem würde ich Versorgungseinheiten auch nicht als Unterstützung bezeichnen.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • hey guys its 2 weeks after you promised more maps in rotation...still apokalype 4x, rising tides, Overkill 4x, flashpoint, 63 map and rising tides....

How long does it take ro go diwn the cellar get the old disc label "Zombies Vol 1 dont touch" blow off the dirt and remove the cobwebs and put it in the disc drive of your map spawning server?

At least give me an eversoon, please.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.