A few suggestions:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A few suggestions:

So, I have some Ideas for suggestions:

1. The ability to name any ship that you produce.
      I know some people might abuse this, but It just seems cool.

2. Remove country names on a fully zoomed out map if they are taken over, like if russia takes over kazakshtan, You can no longer see kazakstan's name on the full zoom out map, just russia.

3. Add a friend button + invite friends to a game for desktop/pc
      I have made several good friends in past games, and I've never been able to play with them again. I think we would all like this one.
    • I like #1, but I'd bet my teeth it won't happen.

#2 I couldn't care less about, I only zoom out to that level to move around the map quickly.

and 3 would be nice, and I applaud your motives.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Teburu wrote:

jemandanderes wrote:

I think 1 and 3 are good ideas, but I like seeing the original country's name, because that way I can easily compare economies.
      because just looking at the newspaper is way too hard?
      Well, for quite a while there are more active countries than countries in the statistics and the economy statistics only appear every 3 days. But I should probably use this statistic more often.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • 4. Add a prompt when I am about to buy something that costs gold since accidental refunds are not a thing. Implementing one ain't that hard. I already wasted gold twice because I accidentally clicked a gold prompt instead of something else. All that 30 days of hard work gone because of a stupid mishap. Before you create a fully functioning toilet in-game address this one first.

So there is a prompt when you don't have enough gold, it leads you to the shop to buy gold with your wallet. But if the player has enough gold and does a purchase either intentional or otherwise, we get no prompts. It's a disaster waiting to happen. Imagine having a guy with a fat wallet then leaves all of a sudden because of a purchase he did not mean to buy.

Sorry for the rant. I am aware that the devs are busy all-round but please don't forget the simple problems.
      "A philosopher once said. It is no nation we inhabit, but a language. Make no mistake; our native tongue is our true fatherland." - Emil Cioran, Skull Face MGSV.

The post was edited 1 time, last by potaytow ().

• potaytow wrote:

4. Add a prompt when I am about to buy something that costs gold since accidental refunds are not a thing. Implementing one ain't that hard. I already wasted gold twice because I accidentally clicked a gold prompt instead of something else. All that 30 days of hard work gone because of a stupid mishap. Before you create a fully functioning toilet in-game address this one first.

So there is a prompt when you don't have enough gold, it leads you to the shop to buy gold with your wallet. But if the player has enough gold and does a purchase either intentional or otherwise, we get no prompts. It's a disaster waiting to happen. Imagine having a guy with a fat wallet then leaves all of a sudden because of a purchase he did not mean to buy.

Sorry for the rant. I am aware that the devs are busy all-round but please don't forget the simple problems.
      Sorry dude, this ain't gonna happen.

From the BIG GUY:

Request withdrawn. <---- see link
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dealer of Death ().

• Dealer of Death wrote:

potaytow wrote:

4. Add a prompt when I am about to buy something that costs gold since accidental refunds are not a thing. Implementing one ain't that hard. I already wasted gold twice because I accidentally clicked a gold prompt instead of something else. All that 30 days of hard work gone because of a stupid mishap. Before you create a fully functioning toilet in-game address this one first.

Sorry dude, this ain't gonna happen.
      From the BIG GUY:

Request withdrawn. <---- see link
      Alas, such button prompts we are never meant to have. If only Dorado realized that this alone could save someone's hard work.
      "A philosopher once said. It is no nation we inhabit, but a language. Make no mistake; our native tongue is our true fatherland." - Emil Cioran, Skull Face MGSV.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

what do you mean with hard work? Did you use gold to sabotage yourself?
      No lol. What I mean is by earning 4000 something gold just end up misclicking some button that requires gold and then you lose a substantial amount of it.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

well i consider the my gold reserve. I have 63K...never touched it...but some missclicks...
      Well, they also are not making money of you. I don't know if they are actually making money of golders misclicking or maybe loosing money because they get pissed, but I think something like this would in either way be an update everyone would like, if golders still can spend gold with about the same ease when intentional.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • I had a premium for 2 years to support rhe developers while keeping the pay 2 win factor low.
      I agree that railgun and elite helicopters are bastards from hell but they have strong counter units so i dont consider the use of them as pay2win.
      Once the devs will fix/upgrade the premium features i sure will get a premium again...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.