Increase British Cities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ewac123 wrote:

ANYHOW: My thoughts.
      UK is interesting, you should probably either:
      1. Develop navy IMMEDIATELY and pray no one attacks you in the first 5 days.
      2. Get weird allies(eg. US, Ukraine, Russia?) and hope they can occupy at least some territory
      3. Ally with Europe and storm the mainland(eg. form an "eu" coalition and admit norway, france, germany, and italy)
      4. Do nothing and rage on the forums on how UK should get like 8-9 cities(more than CANADA)
      Or... Any combination of the above
      5 days? i have corvette ready on day 3...after that no one enters a port without a fight...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

still Japan suck after day 8 you have not real expensiob area. If you have done kores and phillipines you have like 21 cities..you walk ages to cross the barren massive chinese landmass to get to the sweet spot in Afghanistan and further on the iraque area.
      In my experience i need like 60+ cities to genwrate enough repsurces to gave my homecities peoduce 24/7.

From that point on it is either a walk in the park or some real shit...depending on enemies left...

Btw. 8 german vities are delusove. Check the Produktion. The two electronic cities produce as much as 1 normal electronic cities. Same with russia...i mean who needs 3 petrol cities? After day 5 you stockpile that stuff. And you are stuck with a massive land you need to defend.
      I did it once and i focused on europe (with the honeypot around serbia...) ready to loose als 3 petrol cities in asia...funny fact. No one attacked these empty cities for 20 days.
      I have won almost always when I play as japan or indonesia.Plan is simple ,make a great navy ,occupy all the island nations and get around 30-40 cities nearby,stay independent and in the later days you can easily join a strong coalition and win. I had so many wins as island that I become bored and than stopped playing as Asian Island.
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be