Increase British Cities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Increase British Cities

It is big injustice to UK that it is an island with 7 cities just like Australia, Indonesia and less powerful than countries like India,Germany and Brazil.
      UK is the most powrful Island in the history of Mankind and It should be the most powerful Island in this game too with atleast 8 cities.
      I am the best player of this game that was and ever will be
    • Dracula wrote:

It is big injustice to UK that it is an island with 7 cities just like Australia, Indonesia and less powerful than countries like India,Germany and Brazil.
      UK is the most powrful Island in the history of Mankind and It should be the most powerful Island in this game too with atleast 8 cities.
      You know that city count is not something to make the map more accurate but something to balance nations? For example India and Brazil are huge countries and there cities are more spread out, while UK is rather small. About Germany, I think it's city count is too high, (I think) it has 8 on WW3 and France, which is bigger and directly next to Germany, has only 7.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • jemandanderes wrote:

Dracula wrote:

You know that city count is not something to make the map more accurate but something to balance nations? For example India and Brazil are huge countries and there cities are more spread out, while UK is rather small. About Germany, I think it's city count is too high, (I think) it has 8 on WW3 and France, which is bigger and directly next to Germany, has only 7.
      About: WW3 South and North Korean Cities?
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Kranzegrad wrote:

jemandanderes wrote:

Dracula wrote:

About: WW3 South and North Korean Cities?
      They have only 4x Cities, not 5x cities. Much later... Japan capturing both Korean, because both Korean has annihilated each others to states of ruins. Japan get 7x City to 15x City. LOL.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Kranzegrad wrote:

They have only 4x Cities, not 5x cities. Much later... Japan capturing both Korean, because both Korean has annihilated each others to states of ruins. Japan get 7x City to 15x City. LOL.
      Yeah, that's how it normally goes. Except when I play Japan. Then North and South form a coalition with China, and I'm cut off from the rest of asia. Harumpf!
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

Yeah, that's how it normally goes. Except when I play Japan. Then North and South form a coalition with China, and I'm cut off from the rest of asia. Harumpf!
      Huh... Lol... China and his Red Protection Shield (The Great Wall).
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Kranzegrad wrote:

Japan get 7x City to 15x City. LOL.
      Well, that's not that unbalanced, because conquered city's base production is just 25% of the production of a homeland city and additionally have lower moral, so Japans economic win from this conquest is way lower than it appears at first glance.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • jemandanderes wrote:

Kranzegrad wrote:

Japan get 7x City to 15x City. LOL.
      Well, that's not that unbalanced, because conquered city's base production is just 25% of the production of a homeland city and additionally have lower moral, so Japans economic win from this conquest is way lower than it appears at first glance.
      Yes, you are right about this. These 8x captured Korean City get quite low materials. Examples; 4x supplies city (+25% materials (1x Occupied City), them it's makes 1x Homeland City (or halft it, in honest ^^').
      Guns are always loaded.
    • still Japan suck after day 8 you have not real expensiob area. If you have done kores and phillipines you have like 21 cities..you walk ages to cross the barren massive chinese landmass to get to the sweet spot in Afghanistan and further on the iraque area.
      In my experience i need like 60+ cities to genwrate enough repsurces to gave my homecities peoduce 24/7.

From that point on it is either a walk in the park or some real shit...depending on enemies left...

Btw. 8 german vities are delusove. Check the Produktion. The two electronic cities produce as much as 1 normal electronic cities. Same with russia...i mean who needs 3 petrol cities? After day 5 you stockpile that stuff. And you are stuck with a massive land you need to defend.
      I did it once and i focused on europe (with the honeypot around serbia...) ready to loose als 3 petrol cities in asia...funny fact. No one attacked these empty cities for 20 days.
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • When I have played as a Korea before,the other one always attacks me and we both get weaker because of it. Defeat soon followed for both of us. It seems like you can’t reason with some people. A unified Korea would stand a better chance even if just in coalition together.
      "Retreat hell! We're not retreating ..we're just advancing in a different direction." General Oliver Smith USMC
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Btw. 8 german vities are delusove. Check the Produktion. The two electronic cities produce as much as 1 normal electronic cities
      Are you sure? I have once measured component production from homeland cities from nations with one homeland component city(A) and 2 homeland component cities(B) and city B produced exactly 3/4 of what city A produced, which would mean that 2 of those would produce exactly 6/3=1,5 times the production if a normal city. Was it actually 0,5 times the normal value or was a higher than that?

kurtvonstein wrote:

Same with russia...i mean who needs 3 petrol cities? After day 5 you stockpile that stuff. And you are stuck with a massive land you need to defend.
      Russia has 3 petrol cities? I didn't know that.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • could be a bit mor as you stated aber the point is the two electronic are not es effective as a normale electronic city. so i rarly upgrade Leipzig as it does not pay off. If you consider the return of Investment.

And wirh germany you are in the middle of shit...
      So all together GB is great the way it is. Eaay win if your navy strategy holds.

Rule Britania, Britania rule the waves...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • bobqz wrote:

I have had great results with UK. For the most part. If you can work with Ireland it becomes a fortress , if not someone has to lose.
      I think that is flashpoint only
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ANYHOW: My thoughts.
      UK is interesting, you should probably either:
      1. Develop navy IMMEDIATELY and pray no one attacks you in the first 5 days.
      2. Get weird allies(eg. US, Ukraine, Russia?) and hope they can occupy at least some territory
      3. Ally with Europe and storm the mainland(eg. form an "eu" coalition and admit norway, france, germany, and italy)
      4. Do nothing and rage on the forums on how UK should get like 8-9 cities(more than CANADA)
      Or... Any combination of the above
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 , I have played as UK only once in a WW3 and it was as you said, I had good allies in Europe and lasted a good while but eventually I died. My experience has been in flashpoint and I have always enjoyed UK. You really need good allies in all the games. I don't think you can stay alive without them.
      "Retreat hell! We're not retreating ..we're just advancing in a different direction." General Oliver Smith USMC