Error Coalition, Gold Player and My suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Error Coalition, Gold Player and My suggestions

1. Error Coalition:
      I play several servers and I have formed an alliance but in the alliance I only see all members inactive but not showing the last active date. So it is difficult to know who is less active and who is more active.
      2. In game 4038409, I play as Srahang Tongo. In Day 1. I lost all city by airmobile infantry from Venezuela. -_-, I think he use gold to play.
      3. I hope there will be a map of Titan war. For example, my infantry destroys my infantry to become giant to attack other countries
    • heongost wrote:

I play several servers and I have formed an alliance but in the alliance I only see all members inactive but not showing the last active date. So it is difficult to know who is less active and who is more active.
      That's known

heongost wrote:

2. In game 4038409, I play as Srahang Tongo. In Day 1. I lost all city by airmobile infantry from Venezuela. -_-, I think he use gold to play.
      That's not an issue

heongost wrote:

3. I hope there will be a map of Titan war. For example, my infantry destroys my infantry to become giant to attack other countries
      wtf
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • Heongost,

1. Please note that you are not actually inactive in this case. This is happening because we are currently working on a more robust, secure system that requires us to leave all players showing as inactive for the time being.

2. Do not denounce players for using gold. Gold is a legitimate aspect of the game and may be used by all players. Denouncing players for this is a breach of our ToS: conflictnations.com/fileadmin/…ictnations/legal/tos.html

3. This suggestion goes against the realistic tone of the game, but I'm sure other players would have their own opinions on it.
    • 2. if someone uses money to buy a lot of gold, they support the game. This together with SC-subscriptions is the only way they make money of this game to pay employees and servers. Without that money, this game would not be developed any further.

3. So you sacrifice one infantry for another and then the other infantry has super strong stats? Creating a very unit that is stronger that 2 infantries with 2 infantries sound illogical. Also this suggestion sounds a lot like "I just want to win without my opponents having a chance" which is exactly what you can achieve if you just use enough gold.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres