Pakistan

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Affan5 wrote:

Pakistan is very narrow country but important one and difficult to play thats y people wont select it. Adding one more city just like before like lahore. and keeping jummu make the area more interesting
      no
      That's not balance
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

Affan5 wrote:

Pakistan is very narrow country but important one and difficult to play thats y people wont select it. Adding one more city just like before like lahore. and keeping jummu make the area more interesting
      noThat's not balance
      Yeah, this is (a) balance:
      -
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Affan5 wrote:

noThat's not balance
      Yeah, this is (a) balance:-

What is that?
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • jemandanderes wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Affan5 wrote:

noThat's not balance
      Yeah, this is (a) balance:-
      What is that?
      A triple beam balance. used to weigh things usually in a laboratory setting
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Affan5 wrote:

I won solo as Pakistan 8)

The trick is to ally with India (7 cities?) to avoid the noob rushing you at the start and then to focus on Jammu and Afghanistan. Its painful though as Afghanistan is mainly mountain and takes forever for your lvl 1 infantry units to move around.

Alternatively ally with Afghanistan if hes any good and jointly attack India, otherwise you'll be stuck in a war of attrition and get nowhere.

I was initially in a coalition with Russia, China and India but the immature idiots fell out with each other so I left while leading the game and no one would dare challenge me.

Adding another city would certainly make it more interesting to counter India, but then again there's arguments for another city for North and South Korea too.
    • Winning is not very hard with Pakistan

I also won with Pakistan. I allied with India, Iran, Australia. Then I attacked Afghanistan on day 3 after making troops constantly. Then I allied with china, Japan, Saudi Arabia and Thailand. Because India and Iran went offline. Saudi Arabia and I split Iran on the basis of resources we wanted. Then continue with your own strategy.