Not Elite UGV

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not Elite UGV

To my knowledge the Elite UGV is a seasonal unit, which goes away if we don't buy it later on. I'm just wondering if we're going to get a non-elite UGV for free players. The other seasonal units have non-elite counterparts that fulfill strategically a similar niche. The elite UGV's niche doesn't really exist in a non-elite version; ex, the ability to spam vehicles in hostile enemy territory. It makes sense to me that a non-elite version be released early, lest CON goes down the path locking out free players of entire dimensions of gameplay.
    • user8394273 wrote:

To my knowledge the Elite UGV is a seasonal unit, which goes away if we don't buy it later on. I'm just wondering if we're going to get a non-elite UGV for free players. The other seasonal units have non-elite counterparts that fulfill strategically a similar niche. The elite UGV's niche doesn't really exist in a non-elite version; ex, the ability to spam vehicles in hostile enemy territory. It makes sense to me that a non-elite version be released early, lest CON goes down the path locking out free players of entire dimensions of gameplay.
      I think what they meant was ... The Elite Unit : The UGV.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • user8394273 wrote:

i doubt there is a good counter to the railgun+mrl combo
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

user8394273 wrote:

i doubt there is a good counter to the railgun+mrl combo
      the counter is helis; it always is
      I am The Baseline for opinions