Deep Thoughts by Smoko: A strategy to have real time chat with allies / coalition members.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deep Thoughts by Smoko: A strategy to have real time chat with allies / coalition members.

While scratching a poison ivy patch near my groin region and having a ciggy on smoko I had an epiphany regarding a strategy to communicate in game real time where spies* cannot intercept your communications.

"But Smoko, why would you give away this gem?" Well, I like most of you guys (and gals) including even
      jemandanderes. And this little crumble of combat advantage isn't even near what I do on a large scale.

Does anyone ever use the chat tab in the left hand corner of the game screen?

You could easily tell a player to go into the chat tab and use the "help" or "global" sub tab to discuss game strategies and plans. Heck if you were truly brazen just use the in game chat. I never see any messages there compared to help or global.
      However, using the help or global chat tab would help hide the messages with prattle that people post there.

Would anyone in your game know what is going on?
      No.

Much like the saying "hiding in plain sight". You could use a public chat for ultra secret communication.

*And speaking about spies. Check out The Falcon and the Snowman.
      A great movie about two American spies which was released in 1985.

One spy was into falconry, the other was into piles of booger sugar.

• Im On Smoko wrote:

While scratching a poison ivy patch near my groin region and having a ciggy on smoko I had an epiphany regarding a strategy to communicate in game real time where spies* cannot intercept your communications.

"But Smoko, why would you give away this gem?" Well, I like most of you guys (and gals) including even
      jemandanderes. And this little crumble of combat advantage isn't even near what I do on a large scale.

Does anyone ever use the chat tab in the left hand corner of the game screen?

You could easily tell a player to go into the chat tab and use the "help" or "global" sub tab to discuss game strategies and plans. Heck if you were truly brazen just use the in game chat. I never see any messages there compared to help or global.
      However, using the help or global chat tab would help hide the messages with prattle that people post there.

Would anyone in your game know what is going on?
      No.

Much like the saying "hiding in plain sight". You could use a public chat for ultra secret communication.

*And speaking about spies. Check out The Falcon and the Snowman.
      A great movie about two American spies which was released in 1985.

One spy was into falconry, the other was into piles of booger sugar.

Just use Discord, dude, it's what all the cool kids do,
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Im On Smoko wrote:

While scratching a poison ivy patch near my groin region and having a ciggy on smoko I had ...

Oh, and BTW, THAT^ just seems dangerous on multiple levels.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Im On Smoko wrote:

While scratching a poison ivy patch near my groin region and having a ciggy on smoko I had ...

Oh, and BTW, THAT^ just seems dangerous on multiple levels.
      Yeah well, after smoko my lips, eyes, an nose started to swell itch and felt painful. Could it be because I scratched my self and burned one down? I dunno if it was the poison ivy or the untreated gonorrhea in my nether regions.