Damaged aircraft

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• For clarification, the base heal is 1hp/unit/day, every hospital level increases that by 1hp/unit/day and their max lvl is 5.. You can also build field hospitals in provinces which have the same 1hp/unit/day healing increase per level but can only be upgraded to lvl3 and additionally provinces start out with 0hp/unit/day healing.
      Aircraft heal when they are on the ground. You can also heal them in cities(and provinces) without an airport/airfield, but then transport takes way longer and grounded airplanes without an airport are like sitting ducks without feathers.

They don't heal when they fly over a province/city with a (field-)hospital.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • jemandanderes wrote:

For clarification, the base heal is 1hp/unit/day, every hospital level increases that by 1hp/unit/day and their max lvl is 5.. You can also build field hospitals in provinces which have the same 1hp/unit/day healing increase per level but can only be upgraded to lvl3 and additionally provinces start out with 0hp/unit/day healing.
      Aircraft heal when they are on the ground. You can also heal them in cities(and provinces) without an airport/airfield, but then transport takes way longer and grounded airplanes without an airport are like sitting ducks without feathers.

They don't heal when they fly over a province/city with a (field-)hospital.
      Dear jem and and eres,

Will my planes heal if they write a letter and send it to a city with a hospital in it? What if they make sure to use extra postage. Thanks in advance!
      -DoD
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Dear jem and and eres,

Will my planes heal if they write a letter and send it to a city with a hospital in it? What if they make sure to use extra postage. Thanks in advance!
      -DoD
      No they won't. But they would if they'd send a letter with some money to jem and and eres. They heal one hp per euro(1,19 dollars).

On a serious note, I included that part because I thought he must have not been sure about a case when they are not at the ground, so I included a scenario that he may have wondered about to give an example, that might help him.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres