Reporting potential multi-account

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ovy7825 wrote:

If i see a potential multi-account situation, does it help to report it here directly? Are there any means for anyone in the technical team to check it?
      Submit a bug report. Even though it's named "bug report", it actually serves as a normal report. Oh and if you want to submit a bug report, you'll have to wait a few seconds before you can type, which exists so people check the wiki before reporting.

But you should probably consider how likely that actually is multi-accounting. People tend to play together with friends and therefore join games with them, trust each other unconditionally and don't communicate over the game, since they have other options. Something like using the same IP is usually a better indicator than what I just mentioned above.

Out of curiosity, can you tell me what makes you think someone is multi-accounting?
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • jemandanderes wrote:

ovy7825 wrote:

If i see a potential multi-account situation, does it help to report it here directly? Are there any means for anyone in the technical team to check it?
      Submit a bug report. Even though it's named "bug report", it actually serves as a normal report. Oh and if you want to submit a bug report, you'll have to wait a few seconds before you can type, which exists so people check the wiki before reporting.
      But you should probably consider how likely that actually is multi-accounting. People tend to play together with friends and therefore join games with them, trust each other unconditionally and don't communicate over the game, since they have other options. Something like using the same IP is usually a better indicator than what I just mentioned above.

Out of curiosity, can you tell me what makes you think someone is multi-accounting?
      multi account.jpg
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD