Embarrasing Newbie question... from a general

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Embarrasing Newbie question... from a general

Hello everyone,

I have recently gotten back into the game and would like to play it more with my family. According to the CON wiki, in order to play on the same IP all participants must have security council.

Must one confer with a moderator or someone like that in order to get the accounts approved or can you just play together, provided both players have security council?
    • Pafufu wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have recently gotten back into the game and would like to play it more with my family. According to the CON wiki, in order to play on the same IP all participants must have security council.

Must one confer with a moderator or someone like that in order to get the accounts approved or can you just play together, provided both players have security council?
      At one time I thought you both had to have sec coun, and get whitelisted, but I think they must have changed that.

@Aquela
      Some help here?
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • @Pafufu The same rule still applies, only one minor detail has been changed.

The procedure is now easier and faster for the players meaning that you wouldn't have to contact us in order to get the accounts whitelisted.

After both accounts become Security Council members, they will automatically be whitelisted and you will be free to play with your friends and family from the same IP address.

Let me know if you have further questions, you can send me a DM - I'll be happy to assist you in any way I can :)
    • Aquela wrote:

@Pafufu The same rule still applies, only one minor detail has been changed.

The procedure is now easier and faster for the players meaning that you wouldn't have to contact us in order to get the accounts whitelisted.

After both accounts become Security Council members, they will automatically be whitelisted and you will be free to play with your friends and family from the same IP address.

Let me know if you have further questions, you can send me a DM - I'll be happy to assist you in any way I can :)
      That is much simpler, thanks!
    • Pafufu wrote:

Aquela wrote:

Harrumpf!, and not even a "like" for summoning Aquela for you. Sheesh.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Pafufu wrote:

Aquela wrote:

Bruh, don't be such a snob.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Pafufu wrote:

Aquela wrote:

There ya go @Dealer of Death - a bit of love for ya.
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Pafufu wrote:

Aquela wrote:

Bruh, don't be such a snob.
      Bra, repair your humor detector stat!
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Kalrakh wrote:

jemandanderes wrote:

On this note, wouldn't it make more sense to just ignore all SC players for multi-accounting purposes since they already pay? Why do both need SC?
      Because one SC user could then occupy a full map for himself, if he wishs to create 60+ accounts?
      he still can do this but he has to pay 60 SC memberships...bit heavy but hey thats pay2win...
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Kalrakh wrote:

jemandanderes wrote:

On this note, wouldn't it make more sense to just ignore all SC players for multi-accounting purposes since they already pay? Why do both need SC?
      Because one SC user could then occupy a full map for himself, if he wishs to create 60+ accounts?
      he still can do this but he has to pay 60 SC memberships...bit heavy but hey thats pay2win...
      If he does that, I am fine with it.
    • Kalrakh wrote:

jemandanderes wrote:

He would have to create a password-enabled game just for himself, otherwise other players can join. At this point, though, the game would not be ranked, and points he earns would not be added to his rankings.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Kalrakh wrote:

jemandanderes wrote:

My idea is not to ignore a whole ip when one account using it has SC, just not taking the account having SC into consideration, so if someone wants to play with 60 accounts, he would need SC on 59 of them instead of the 60 he would currently need.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres