Dumb idea, Transport unit fix!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You'll need to make it a bit more clear exactly what you expect them to fix
      - your transport not doing dmg to corvette or
      - you pressing retreat and them still attacking the corvette

if its the first thats not gonna happen
      if its the second: you are aware that you actually need to press retreat and then select the spot they should retreat to right? cuz your post makes it seem like you dont know that

either way: anything along the lines "can they fix x thing" should probably go into the bugreports so mods can explain to you in all the detail that it's not a bug; it's a feature
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • jemandanderes wrote:

Exactly. I want to add that transport ships are just a way for land units to cross water, not a ship with guns. And why did you even attack his corvettes.
      Maybe he wanted to be like the OP A.I.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Didn't Captain Phillip's crew have knives, flesh (oops flash) lights, shanks, crow bars, water hoses or sumptin' to defend themselves?

Maybe the transports are using miscellaneous items to fight like that.

You ever get hit in the chest with a flare fired from a flare gun? It hurts & the burning smell is awful.

Not to toot my own horn, but moop moop.
      I hide a knife and $20 for cab fare if I get rolled in my delicious fiery mane of a mullet.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Im On Smoko ().

• Sorry about that. I just testing my new naval skills tactic, 'transport ship has sunk by frigate', it's my handwriting, and i telling few users that tactic to CoN global chat chanel. i learn that tactic from CoN 'unit tooltip'.

If you want armed transport ship, it' near impossible, because in reality, TP ship has no naval guns, except there has TP armed with AA-guns, it's called 'Assault Ship'.
      Guns are always loaded.
    • Im On Smoko wrote:

Didn't Captain Phillip's crew have knives, flesh (oops flash) lights, shanks, crow bars, water hoses or sumptin' to defend themselves?

Maybe the transports are using miscellaneous items to fight like that.

You ever get hit in the chest with a flare fired from a flare gun? It hurts & the burning smell is awful.

Not to toot my own horn, but moop moop.
      I hide a knife and $20 for cab fare if I get rolled in my delicious fiery mane of a mullet.
      I don't think you can sink a ship with that. And in modern naval warfare boarding an enemy ship doesn't seem to be a viable strategy, since detecting and sinking the enemy boarding vessels is way too easy.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres