Possible wolfganging situation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Possible wolfganging situation

Hi everyone
      So we have a situation where players on a game are wolf-packing. Initially I wasn't sure exactly how the rule applied but after looking on the discord server for a while I can say that's what they are doing.

In essence:
      The enemy has two coalitions ( EU and EU2 ).
      They are all working together, attacking targets together (most recently Poland, previously Austria, etc.).
      I was attempting to secure/rescue Poland and I was met with hostile fire.
      I have evidence of the leader saying that EU2 is an ally and works as one with EU (He announced it on Day 1 on the Newspaper and was warned that this is against the game rules).
      I have evidence of Sweden saying Finland is his ally (while they are on different coalitions)
      I have evidence of Finland saying EU and EU2 have the same goals

Evidence: (I was unable to upload images here so I will be uploading them to printscreen)
      prnt.sc/1atz42w
      prnt.sc/1atz9ny
      prnt.sc/1atzcri
      prnt.sc/1atzi3o
      prnt.sc/1atzl6w

Thank you for your time!
    • Allying with more players than the max coalition size is allowed, wolfpacking means being in the same alliance and joining the same game with more than the max coalition size. So to know if they are wolfpacking you need to check if they are in an alliance.
      I see that he said here that they are in an alliance, but he doesn't seem to mean the alliances you can join in the game, but more of an agreement that he calls alliance.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • Hi. Just to elaborate, it's not "only" in the same alliance. If a group of buddies without alliances entered at 10 on a map with the intent to dominate it and then arrange who would get the win, in compensation for doing the same on another map, it's wolfpacking still ^^
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • TheNinjaa wrote:

Hi everyone
      So we have a situation where players on a game are wolf-packing. Initially I wasn't sure exactly how the rule applied but after looking on the discord server for a while I can say that's what they are doing.

In essence:
      They are all working together, attacking targets together (most recently Poland, previously Austria, etc.).
      I have evidence of the leader saying that EU2 is an ally and works as one with EU (He announced it on Day 1 on the Newspaper and was warned that this is against the game rules).
      I have evidence of Sweden saying Finland is his ally (while they are on different coalitions)

Evidence: (I was unable to upload images here so I will be uploading them to printscreen)
      prnt.sc/1atz42w
      prnt.sc/1atz9ny
      prnt.sc/1atzcri
      prnt.sc/1atzi3o
      prnt.sc/1atzl6w

Thank you for your time!
      I am part of a 5 person bloc in the zombie game and in 2 different coalition
      we have identical goals and are allies
      I have "turned the tide" (check DoD's news thread xD) of some battles
      I have publicly declared myself an ally.
      I have given the other coalition shared intel.
      And I am not breaking rules.
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

So you are in the same game as him?
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • jemandanderes wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

jemandanderes wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

a different gam, similar situation
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

TheNinjaa wrote:

Hi everyone

In essence:

prnt.sc/1atz42w
      prnt.sc/1atz9ny
      prnt.sc/1atzcri
      prnt.sc/1atzi3o
      prnt.sc/1atzl6w

Thank you for your time!
      I am part of a 5 person bloc in the zombie game and in 2 different coalitionwe have identical goals and are allies
      There is no such thing as zombies. :)
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • TheNinjaa wrote:

Frankly, after a few days my coalition still managed to dominate Europe even though the ridiculously unfair advantage those two coalitions had. I still believe they were breaking the rules and still expect them to get banned.

They have already lost the game (most of them at least) but if they were breaking the rules they deserve a ban.
      they are not going o get banned
      Can I have game ID I can take a look..
    • TheNinjaa wrote:

Frankly, after a few days my coalition still managed to dominate Europe even though the ridiculously unfair advantage those two coalitions had. I still believe they were breaking the rules and still expect them to get banned.

They have already lost the game (most of them at least) but if they were breaking the rules they deserve a ban.
      Thanks to god, there is no "belief" when it comes to how we deal with players :D .
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.