Custom Country title + QoL

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Custom Country title + QoL

HEY HEY DEV(s)
      I'm once again asking for your update.

Quick run down.

How it currently work.
      - zoom out, bam! country name. it will give you location of country without needed to search google for those damn pesky unimportant country.

Problem?
      - it stay consisted through out the game. did not offer any additional information except where country is.

Why should it be changed? What is the possible benefit?
      - Greater role play, hints better immersion.
      - Can be lock away for premium only or behind account rank, or both.
      - a bit of QoL
      - wouldn't effect game balance.

Risk?
      - IDK how spaghetti to engine is, but i hope that THIS will not required full half year develop.
      with somewhat vaguely understanding how the things work I try suggesting this in less code possible.
      - name could be too long and getting complicated quick on display.

Suggested start here.

What should be change?
      - country considered dead (0 VP) should have 50-70% transparency and smaller text. This would greatly clear out rate game visual cluster and hint the progress of the game, who is dead, who is alive by just a grant. This will still preserved all current benefit.
      - Update on day change! (obviously lol)

Custom name.
      OFC we not gonna go full blow custom name. How it work on that, I proposed

Prefix and Suffix! totally did not rip off from that reddit post
      some i can think up

PrefixSuffix
      United
      The Holy
      Great
      Imperial
      New
      Monarchy of
      Anarchy of
      League of
      Corp.
      Empire
      Republic
      Order
      Church
      Path
      Group
      Kingdom

some of them can both be prefix and suffix, some countries start with it ex. United stats of America. then later can be changed to Great stats of America Church.
      I do think this feature should only be allow after some time have pass in the game. let say that after day 10 with 200+ VP you can now choose either prefix or suffix, then later after day 25 with 600+ VP you now will unlock another.

ex. Start with German, day 10 became German Empire. , day 25 become League of German Empire.

Now the title should have cool down so people just don't change it everyday.
      next is that, after the country with custom title is Dead, They will not revert back to origin name. This will offer a look back/Milestone on the map
      what happens in the past? down fall of German Empire. things like that.

Problem that could and would happens
      - name too long, clustered the screen.
      solution: make them a second line if too long?
      - some title contradicting each other, would need more coding if want to adjust like if pick X will can't pick Y
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD