Banned from the game 4085399

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Banned from the game 4085399

Hello Support team,

I was playing in the game number 4085399 with my younger brother at our home, his account is: "Ajax Galahad". I accidently connect to his wifi connection, which he is using the same connection and I was not noticed that and my account: "Danny Python" was banned from the game. I have experienced from being banned at the last time due to the same issue I have met. Please help me to resolve this problem.

Please help me.
    • Danny Python wrote:

Hello Support team,

I was playing in the game number 4085399 with my younger brother at our home, his account is: "Ajax Galahad". I accidently connect to his wifi connection, which he is using the same connection and I was not noticed that and my account: "Danny Python" was banned from the game. I have experienced from being banned at the last time due to the same issue I have met. Please help me to resolve this problem.

Please help me.
      Use a vpn next time, lesson learned, right?
      Tho if you are lying and are alting...
      Then the anti VPN from Malta will zap you

:D
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."