cold war is broken

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lucas_Charles wrote:

Why can't i still find a Cold War map? i'm so confused, i been on 2 days straight all hours of the day and for some reason this game is still unseen, the news didn't say i'd never get to play the map so i don't know what's going on here.
      god damn
      Use a second system language
      Eg. I use FR to find it
      Plenty of games in FR
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Lucas_Charles wrote:

I'm English, no one shouldn't have to go on another language to be able to play the game, that just doesn't make any sense.
      I'm a German who lives in France and I don't care in which language I play. If I really want to play a game that's only available in another language I just play it. The ingame language won't change except for the messages from other players that you might receive and in general the only messages that I get are idiotic right of way offers from players who are afraid of me....
    • Lucas_Charles wrote:

I'm English, no one shouldn't have to go on another language to be able to play the game, that just doesn't make any sense.
      I gave you a solution, you refused.
      Sounds like you should have paid more attention during your middle school spanish lessons
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • ewac123 wrote:

Lucas_Charles wrote:

I gave you a solution, you refused.Sounds like you should have paid more attention during your middle school spanish lessons
      You gave the best solution you could, doesn't mean that it's not stupid, we shouldn't be playing on other language servers to be able to play a game that's also supposed to be in the English section, this should have been fixed already, btw that quote you have there makes no sense what's so ever, nationalism has nothing to do with hating nations.
    • Lucas_Charles wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Lucas_Charles wrote:

I gave you a solution, you refused.Sounds like you should have paid more attention during your middle school spanish lessons
      You gave the best solution you could, doesn't mean that it's not stupid, we shouldn't be playing on other language servers to be able to play a game that's also supposed to be in the English section, this should have been fixed already, btw that quote you have there makes no sense what's so ever, nationalism has nothing to do with hating nations.
      DICTIONAIRY DEFINITION:
      na·tion·al·ism
      /ˈnaSH(ə)nəˌlizəm/

Learn to pronounce
      noun
      1. identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.
    • ewac123 wrote:

Lucas_Charles wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Lucas_Charles wrote:

DICTIONAIRY DEFINITION:na·tion·al·ism
      /ˈnaSH(ə)nəˌlizəm/

Learn to pronounce
      noun
      1. identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

hate: feel intense dislike for
      -> dislike:feel distaste for or hostility towards.

nationalism: identification with one's own nation and support for its interests, especially to the exclusion or detriment of the interests of other nations.

literally just putting your own country on top of the list of priorities; you don't need to hate/dislike/feel any emotion toward them to excluse or act in a way thats detrimental to them; do you hate [generic example]? cuz im pretty sure you don't yet you act on a daily basis in a matter that is detrimental to [generic example]. simply because [generic example] is not as high on your list of priorities as the stuff you disregard it in favor for
      thinking nationalism = hating other countries is just silly
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • ewac123 wrote:

Lucas_Charles wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Lucas_Charles wrote:

DICTIONAIRY DEFINITION:na·tion·al·ism
      /ˈnaSH(ə)nəˌlizəm/

Learn to pronounce
      noun

Okay? putting your nations interests first before other nations interest is kind of a no brainer, i don't see how hate has anything to do with this.