games at a time

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• It's up to you. I like to micromanage everything so, the most I ever play at one time is 3, sometimes 2, but usually 1 at a time.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • LastLiving wrote:

how many games at a time is good? I am currently playing 7 games, all normal speed.

:?:
      Well, considering that you want to able to quickly check on your games before you go to work/school/whatever and you need at least 5 minutes per game, which isn't that much, you'd need qt least 35 minutes just for quickly checking every game. Also when you are just quickly looking in every game to see if something happened, you'd also need these >35 minutes. Yes, checking your games every 35 minutes is even good enough when you are in a fight, but you probably also want to do other stuff in your free time than playing Con. And if something happened, you'll need to spend more than these 5 minutes to give your orders.

Of course it's up to you, but if you want to keep doing other things than this and keep being more or less active, that's not that easy with 7 games. But I'd like to hear how you manage playing 7 games at once.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres