X10 map

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I honestly don't know why people like the 10x mode.

I can understand 4x games, but not 10x. It is simply too fast. I don't know about anyone else here, but I don't join games where I go to sleep knowing my country might be destroyed by the time I wake up. I prefer relaxed, mellow 1x games, with an occasional 4x here and there.
      "CoN is a game of 80% skill and 20% luck" - Tifo_14

"I don't get paid enough to do anything" - Germanico

Nothing stops the Tifo :thumbup:
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

I honestly don't know why people like the 10x mode.

I can understand 4x games, but not 10x. It is simply too fast. I don't know about anyone else here, but I don't join games where I go to sleep knowing my country might be destroyed by the time I wake up. I prefer relaxed, mellow 1x games, with an occasional 4x here and there.
      that's legit the first post of yours i liked
      (and the first you didn't like yourself)
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Geraschenko wrote:

it was too fast. I once played these cards in very ancient times. and after sleeping I always found that my country was not there. are you ready to not sleep at all or sleep for one hour?
      What IS this "cards"????
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • ADVISOR wrote:

MAP - means the word "GAME". It's just that in Russia it is customary to say "LET'S GO TO THE MAP". And do not say let's go into the game))
      Apparently the GOOGLE translator also confuses a credit card and a game map )))
      wow! con mods weren't on hiatus after all
      I urgently need your help on this matter ->
      forum.conflictnations.com/inde…xploit-links-immediately/
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."
    • Я бы попробовал х10, хорошо бы пару таких карт запустить на выходных (пятница-суббота) на 1-2 месяца посмотреть зайдёт или нет, а не гадать )
      устроить такую зарубу на выходные, думаю хорошо войдёт, главное карту закрыть в течении 2-3 дней, гг

I would try x10, it's good to run a couple of such cards on the weekend (Friday-Saturday) for 1-2 months to view the spruce will come in or not, and not guess
      arrange such a cut for the weekend, I think it will go well, the main thing is to close the map within 2-3 days , gg
    • ewac123 wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

that's legit the first post of yours i liked(and the first you didn't like yourself)
      lol
    • ewac123 wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

that's legit the first post of yours i liked(and the first you didn't like yourself)
      ...and thats like the tenth time you've liked your own post.

i rarely like my posts, and definitely not as much as you lol.
      btw, i didnt like this post :rolleyes:

• Tifo_14 wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

...and thats like the tenth time you've liked your own post.
      i rarely like my posts, and definitely not as much as you lol.
      From looking at your profile you have currently liked 30 of your own posts and you have a total of 76 likes, so early half f your recieved likes are your own.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres
    • jemandanderes wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

ewac123 wrote:

Tifo_14 wrote:

...and thats like the tenth time you've liked your own post.i rarely like my posts, and definitely not as much as you lol.
      From looking at your profile you have currently liked 30 of your own posts and you have a total of 76 likes, so early half f your recieved likes are your own.
      Oh really?
      Hmmm...
      I wonder where it says that

...oh wait, it doesn't say that.

• GeneralZod31 wrote:

10X would be great. You dont like it? then don't play it.
      Since it doesn't exist yet, you don't play it either. :)
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Tifo_14 wrote:

It would be enough if x10 games run 12 hours a day, and the rest of the day they are pause or run as x1 for example.

When joining you would see that in your timezone game runs everyday as x10 for example from 10 am to 10 pm, and the opposite from 10 pm to 10 am as x1. thats all what is needed to be able to play x10.

And if You dont like such mode... you just dont play it, that's all :) some people will like it, like me.