Buy and sell war tools? why not?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Buy and sell war tools? why not?

Ability To Buy And Sell War Tools

I suggest that players would be able to buy and sell their "best researched" any type of war tools/vehicles (all except any infantry). In this case, Bytro had already set minimum price for each "war tools" to be higher than the producing cost. so that there will be no flaw where player sell things at very low price.

Example : A cost to build a "grippen" is
      300 goods,
      900 metal,
      1000 oil, and
      1100 tech.

Bytro would set the minimum selling price to be
      450 goods,
      1300 metal,
      1400 oil, and
      1600 tech.

Player can only sell at exact price or higher than the minimum price.
      There would be like a button next to players name, where people can click to see what war tools this nation is selling and at what price. Price can be changed due to negotiation (but as a reminder, not lower than the minimum price set by the Bytro team). There are still many more minor mechanic in this system i cannot explain as it is too much and complicated.... To be said, im only advertising my suggestion....

That alone will make this game the best and the most realistic complex game in this world. This system will boost a very fair gameplay.

* A little info about me
      I also played Call of War since 2018, and have been very active in giving my suggestion. One of my suggestion have been implemented to the 1.5 Call of War major update wich i was very thankful for it. I made and delete lots of account because im a prone to boredom type of guy and also a perfectionist. This is my new account, i've been playing CON since her first release. Stopped for a while due to sluggish gameplay while also giving many suggestion, one example about the map updates (im glad they changed the map) and the overall theme.

Thats all im saying, Cheers
      Hi

The post was edited 2 times, last by Melheim ().

• This would give a massive advantage to coalitions well coordinated, and I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess :

"No, too much potential for abuse" as the final answer.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • possible abuse: A sells any unit to B for the minimum price, B sells it back for something higher, outcome: B gave A resources.
      So in the end it can be abused the same way as direct trading could. As long as giving resources away for free is not wanted, this will not be possible.
      Of course you could fix that by having a set price that cannot be changed at all, but then teams could easily split research and still let both of them get the units and being in a team is already advantageous and it would require spending to get everything unlocked, which at least Dorado fears to cut into their profits.
      a.k.a. jem and and eres