Nothing at all

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ah yes, the NG recovering health after eliminating a group.

Basically a genetic legacy from Supremacy1914, where HPs was called "morale" and changed from day to day and with events like that.

I don't know if it's working as designed. Will ask the devs.

If they decide it's a bug exploit, i could nearly consider you are trying to hide informations from the devs regarding something odd to the game, and disable your accounts. Don't play with that please :D
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • That's definitely a good call to ask the devs Opulon. Seems really OP honestly considering they would be the only unit that behaves in that way, if it turns out to be a gameplay feature of the unit rather than a bug then they should definitely note it on the unit itself since it would be a unique ability for the National Guard. As for the rest of you, that's really shady everyone if you've known about it for a long time and it's not explicitly listed as being part of the unit then you should have brought it up. Because if it is bug that's really messed up since infantry are a key unit to winning the game.
    • CipherStriker4 wrote:

That's definitely a good call to ask the devs Opulon. Seems really OP honestly considering they would be the only unit that behaves in that way, if it turns out to be a gameplay feature of the unit rather than a bug then they should definitely note it on the unit itself since it would be a unique ability for the National Guard. As for the rest of you, that's really shady everyone if you've known about it for a long time and it's not explicitly listed as being part of the unit then you should have brought it up. Because if it is bug that's really messed up since infantry are a key unit to winning the game.

nah, it stupidly weak in attack
      the secret ability just make it anti un-stack players
      This post was made by Leader of the Church of ROAD
    • Opulon wrote:

Ah yes, the NG recovering health after eliminating a group.

Basically a genetic legacy from Supremacy1914, where HPs was called "morale" and changed from day to day and with events like that.

I don't know if it's working as designed. Will ask the devs.

If they decide it's a bug exploit, i could nearly consider you are trying to hide informations from the devs regarding something odd to the game, and disable your accounts. Don't play with that please :D
      This is interesting; thanks for the explanation! From the way you described it, it seems you've been aware of it before as well xD