STACK OF UNITS ARE STUCK AND WON'T MOVE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• STACK OF UNITS ARE STUCK AND WON'T MOVE

Hello.

I'm in the late stages of Game# 4075013 and I have a situation where a stack of my units are stuck and won't move. I have no other issues with other units, just this one stack. I'm playing Kazakhstan, and the units in question (DN 35), are located just south of Almaty, Kazakhstan. There are (7) total units in the stack, including (1) CRV, (2) TDS, (3) MobSAM's and (1) MobInf. Just letting you know, and if you could look into it that would be great. Thanks.
    • Autonomous1 wrote:

Hello.

I'm in the late stages of Game# 4075013 and I have a situation where a stack of my units are stuck and won't move. I have no other issues with other units, just this one stack. I'm playing Kazakhstan, and the units in question (DN 35), are located just south of Almaty, Kazakhstan. There are (7) total units in the stack, including (1) CRV, (2) TDS, (3) MobSAM's and (1) MobInf. Just letting you know, and if you could look into it that would be great. Thanks.
      Good afternoon. I have carefully studied your question. Take a closer look at the map, you want to ferry a land detachment across a lake where there is no port or pontoon bridges. If you have any questions, write, I will be glad to help you.
      There will be no World War III veterans.