Navy Carriers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• fullmag 4 you wrote:

Maybe the game admins could allow some troops , such as Marines or Special Forces , to be able to be transported and deployed from carriers. Just a small force of maybe 5 to 10 units. I think it would make the game more interesting.
      While deploying marines from a carrier, wouldn't make any sense, (I mean think about it, a carrier isn't going to ride up on the coast to deploy them, they'd still need another sea craft to go from carrier to landing) spec ops AND airborne would make sense since they utilize helo deployment and the carrier is helo capable of all helo types.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

fullmag 4 you wrote:

Maybe the game admins could allow some troops , such as Marines or Special Forces , to be able to be transported and deployed from carriers. Just a small force of maybe 5 to 10 units. I think it would make the game more interesting.
      While deploying marines from a carrier, wouldn't make any sense, (I mean think about it, a carrier isn't going to ride up on the coast to deploy them, they'd still need another sea craft to go from carrier to landing) spec ops AND airborne would make sense since they utilize helo deployment and the carrier is helo capable of all helo types.
      but muh legacy issues
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • I have been thinking the same thing.

Or even special forces could launch from submarines?

Although IRL carriers are not used for Amphibious assaults with Marines, in the game it would make both units more usable.

However, do you really want a bunch of marines sleeping between the bulkheads of a carrier?

But most importantly where is the carrier gonna store all the crayon rations for the marines to nibble on? Furthermore, would then the game need to add crayons as a resource?

I don't want to build a crayon factory in my homeland cities frankly. If so, I hope it would have a morale boost!