Aircraft Carrier Ferry Range Bug?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aircraft Carrier Ferry Range Bug?

I was using an aircraft carrier and noticed they have a weird bug. My naval aircraft can only ferry on to/off of them if they are within their normal 750 operational range while they list as having a ferry range of 10000. Is this intended or a bug?

I can ferry the naval aircraft to other airbases well over their 750 operational range no problem. But they say "out of range" when I try to ferry them onto an aircraft carrier that is outside of their 750 range or if I try to ferry them to an airbase while the aircraft carrier is 750 away from the airbase.
    • JordiChin wrote:

I was using an aircraft carrier and noticed they have a weird bug. My naval aircraft can only ferry on to/off of them if they are within their normal 750 operational range while they list as having a ferry range of 10000. Is this intended or a bug?

I can ferry the naval aircraft to other airbases well over their 750 operational range no problem. But they say "out of range" when I try to ferry them onto an aircraft carrier that is outside of their 750 range or if I try to ferry them to an airbase while the aircraft carrier is 750 away from the airbase.
      Bug?

No, no, no, it's a "FEATURE"
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • JordiChin wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

Bug?

No, no, no, it's a "FEATURE"
      So they're aware and no plans to do anything about it?
      I'm pretty sure this has been brought up before, ... and it's still extant. What that means, ... you decide.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD