Update - Patch Notes 2108.17

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Update - Patch Notes 2108.17

+ + + + GENERAL UPDATE + + + +
      Changes:
      • Overhauled the Event notifications [Mobile]
        • UI changes & refinements
        • Fixed issues
        • Added missing event types
      • Ported Middle East Crisis Map for Mobile compatibility [Mobile]
      • Alliances now have a limit of 20 applicants/invitations
      Fixes:
      • Fixed issue where Unmanned Aerial Vehicle couldn’t fire missiles to Naval units
      • Fixed deprecated assets in Forgot password page
      • Fixed instance where Towed Artillery get stuck Attacking when set to Aggressive mode
      • Fixed user experience issues with Alliance Creation [Mobile]
      • Fixed issue where out of range text is shown when choosing a new Patrol destination
      Dorado Games
      Conflict Of Nations

• Well, your "Update" created a bug where sometime you can't get your aircraft to change where they are going or what they are doing. When you try to change attack to patrol, or change patrol, you get an "out of range" message and nothing happens even if it is a change to right next to the airbase which is clearly in range.

There is one thing you can do to shake it out of this, but I'm not telling.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Dealer of Death wrote:

Well, your "Update" created a bug where sometime you can't get your aircraft to change where they are going or what they are doing. When you try to change attack to patrol, or change patrol, you get an "out of range" message and nothing happens even if it is a change to right next to the airbase which is clearly in range.

yes this is a problem and must be fixed
      All Shall Eventually Fall
    • all aircraft in kamikaze mission, can't issue an order once they're airborne..

Dealer of Death wrote:

Well, your "Update" created a bug where sometime you can't get your aircraft to change where they are going or what they are doing. When you try to change attack to patrol, or change patrol, you get an "out of range" message and nothing happens even if it is a change to right next to the airbase which is clearly in range.

• Dealer of Death wrote:

@ramadeus and @LastLiving This is, unfortunately, a known issue that occurred as a result of yesterday’s release. We are currently working on finding the exact cause in order to issue a fix asap.

For now, I recommend that you try canceling your plane’s orders in order for it to return to its base, before issuing another order.

We will keep you guys all updated, thanks for bringing it up!
    • Aquela wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

@ramadeus and @LastLiving This is, unfortunately, a known issue that occurred as a result of yesterday’s release. We are currently working on finding the exact cause in order to issue a fix asap.
      For now, I recommend that you try canceling your plane’s orders in order for it to return to its base, before issuing another order.

Even after canceling its orders, I can't give new orders until it completely flew back home it seems.
    • Kalrakh wrote:

Aquela wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

@ramadeus and @LastLiving This is, unfortunately, a known issue that occurred as a result of yesterday’s release. We are currently working on finding the exact cause in order to issue a fix asap.For now, I recommend that you try canceling your plane’s orders in order for it to return to its base, before issuing another order.

Even after canceling its orders, I can't give new orders until it completely flew back home it seems.
      :D heh heh heh.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD