Multiple bugs!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Multiple bugs!

I have an Elite Railgun battalion, set on moode aggresive, so practically when is on the middle of the province or city, when it should be attacking it says is defending.
      Also, it get stuck when is killing the enemy, and have another one around. it stay on time 00:00. I have to move it from that place, so I can set it on attack again.

I seen this problem with my infantry division, when I put it on hold and the insurgents are attacking, it says I am attacking, not defending. This happend first time, the sedond time, it says is attacking, and the time is stuck at 00:00.
      I Will put images as well.

EDIT: It says: "An unknown error occured during the upload" , I cannot add images it seems like.
    • Hello again!

Today I noticed that I do not get reports all the time with all th troops.

I was with my stack of Elite tank officer, and infantry battalion officer in the Province of San Custodio (Venezuela), and I had 90 HP, then when I was looking again at the troop after few minutes, I had 21 HP total!

I had no reports, nothing! I do not understand how they lost the HP at all, they did not seems to have a fight there...

Also, the Elite fighter Squadron, does not show the potential range, if you want to move it somewhere else, until it gets there.