Missiles and Missile Defense Systems

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Missiles and Missile Defense Systems

If a starting level ballistic is fired to one of my cities, which is protected by a starting level Theater Defense System, how will the scenario play out? The missile has 15 HP with a conventional warhead of 1 HP and my defense damage would be 12 HP. So will the loss of the HP of that incoming missile affect its damage capacity? Or will it hit the same as it would? And what if I also had a Mobile SAM Launcher? Please explain it to me as detailed as you can.
    • I believe missiles are all or nothing so its going to hit with full force. Make sure theater defense outside blast radius. Best defense in scenario is to build a bunker to protect the population and some building damage.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

I believe missiles are all or nothing so its going to hit with full force. Make sure theater defense outside blast radius. Best defense in scenario is to build a bunker to protect the population and some building damage.
      pretty sure in this game, if you damage a percentage of any units health, then that percentage of damage is removed.
      All Shall Eventually Fall
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

I believe missiles are all or nothing so its going to hit with full force. Make sure theater defense outside blast radius. Best defense in scenario is to build a bunker to protect the population and some building damage.
      yeah, no, that's not right bro. damaged missiles like damage any other unit deal less damage
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD