why do insurgents have 75% more health than Infantry?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• why do insurgents have 75% more health than Infantry?

Just wondering why standard infantry have 15 HP, which seems reasonable, yet insurgents which are often not as skilled as even national guard, have 25? That just seems like it's too much to me. If you leave a unit behind, it should be able to handle insurgents without must trouble. Maybe as a compromise, have insurgents have 10 HP, but then can pop additionally in cities where they already have an active unit as well.
    • Insurgents are better paid than regulars, hence more motivated, hence more HP.

(Arbitrary decision, don't mind too much. Insurgents are only problematic if you let them prosper, aka if you let their units HEAL for too long)
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • Insurgents are a combo inf / armor (ie the pic of a technical). think when watch seal team or blackhawk down, etc. more than guns; they have rpgs; technical 50 cals etc.

Key is dont let them pop up. check morale info on city and will tell you pct that city pops.

I never understood why people run through city; let it go rougue then have to come back and waste more troops.

Its the games way to slow down blitzkreig or those that do pay the price.

But if yo cant handle insurgents then do not play rising tide....those rogues are much harder and stealth.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

Insurgents are a combo inf / armor (ie the pic of a technical). think when watch seal team or blackhawk down, etc. more than guns; they have rpgs; technical 50 cals etc.

Key is dont let them pop up. check morale info on city and will tell you pct that city pops.

I never understood why people run through city; let it go rougue then have to come back and waste more troops.

Its the games way to slow down blitzkreig or those that do pay the price.

But if yo cant handle insurgents then do not play rising tide....those rogues are much harder and stealth.
      Even after being nerfed TWICE, zombies (WWZ Map) are still the toughest "insurgents".
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD