Add Sidewinder missiles for Air to Air ... and might as well add some anti missile measures that could be reserched.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Add Sidewinder missiles for Air to Air ... and might as well add some anti missile measures that could be reserched.

This would match modern Airfare as advanced planes attack at distance and days of dog fights are over. But you would have to give airplanes ability to dodge/out run missiles or deploy flares etc.

anti Missile defense could also help mitigate AA. Very least it would be cool to see incoming SAMS and try to make them miss.

This would better simulate modern air warfare.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
    • Buckeyechamp wrote:

This would match modern Airfare as advanced planes attack at distance and days of dog fights are over. But you would have to give airplanes ability to dodge/out run missiles or deploy flares etc.

anti Missile defense could also help mitigate AA. Very least it would be cool to see incoming SAMS and try to make them miss.

This would better simulate modern air warfare.
      Legacy code.jpg
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD