How is this possible?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Correct!

I figured it out not long after posting, but couldn't be bothered to edit.

Japan took over Vladivostok with an airbase, and sent the troops in on transports. Then Russia retook the city and the airbase was destroyed in the process. The funny thing is, the troop transports were sent from Australia, taking 9 hours. Now they are flying all the way back! So he's just wasted 18 hours of troop movement time.

Perhaps it would be a useful change to have the movement order cancelled as soon as the destination becomes impossible? Or at least have them auto-reroute to the nearest available base?
    • Kalrakh wrote:

As long they are in the air, he can still adjust their destination :)

But would have been quite easy to intercept them with some ASF
      That's what I just did on game. Cuba was a double agent and caught him feeding backdoor info to a coalition enemy I was fighting. So kicked him and then he went to #1 on hit list. Didn't even think Idaho our other partner by default had ROW with cuba when he leaves. So this shmoe Cuba thought great idea to Wiley Coyote his whole army in one transport trying to fly into Boise to sneak attack me (British Columbia). The plane was going like 1 mph and shocked it got off ground so over loaded). Poor guy didn't realize I can see his transport, needless to say a lot of troops died over the fields of Iowa in a Fiery crash ;)

This kid is creative and hasnt given up... now his next plan is he took over Caribbean and I'm sure him and illinois have hidden troops there thinking they will catch me off guard. Always read Newsfeed several times a day peeps; its free intelligence.
      "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Pale Rider ().