Theatre Defense System attack?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Theatre Defense System attack?

Currently on a x4 game and another country has just managed to make the theatre defense system before me so has nuked 5 of my cities and i can't do anything but i do have nuclear subs at sea near his country but every time i fire missiles at any of his cities they just get destroyed...OP much? i have tried firing two missiles at the same time and even missiles spaced out and all get destroyed....how to get around his defence system? at this point he's basically untouchable by everyone in the game as he can nuke all of us but we cant nuke back.

There must be a way to get around the defence system? i know it costs alot to make so it should be good but surely it wont block every single missile fired at it? i made the SAM's launchers and they barely even do anything agaisn't missiles but i noticed it has a reload time?
    • it is quite hard to get through if he golded enough TDS to protect himself, the simplest solution would be to try to overrun him on the ground with combined forces.

It is the weakness of 4x maps, that trying to pierce the bubble is quite impossible, because AA reset every 2,5 min instead of 10 min

You could also try to invade his territory with stealth units to find and kill of the TDS, after all their job is to kill of missiles, but they are weak to everything else.