Mobile App fix radar circle

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Mobile App fix radar circle

Hi,

in the mobiel App the circle for the radar range does not extend as far as in the browser version. I also suspect this for the patrol circles of airplanes.

I dont know if this is just a dsiplay issue or if it really effect game mechanics but oyus hould check it please....
      @Dorado If you Close the Forum and move everything to Discord you will lose my Feedback for sure.
    • That is a feature to compensate people for the use of inferior mobile devices compared to clearly superior computers.
      Glory to the PC-Masterrace

But in all seriousness: yes, range being kinda weird on mobile, allegedly half the circles are actually ovals
      To quote Playbabes speculations on that topic
      "they actually just render things in horizontal 25% wider
      including the map itself

so when they developing mobile, it show real nature of the game... perfect 1:1 aspect ratio
      so they would like to make range of thing oval shape too like pc
      but instead of widen everything.... they thinner the height of radar & aircraft combat range
      so 2 of that is not match to the pc"

TLDR: just blame legacy code as usual and it definitely affects gameplay in some way
      I am The Baseline for opinions
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Hi,

in the mobiel App the circle for the radar range does not extend as far as in the browser version. I also suspect this for the patrol circles of airplanes.

I dont know if this is just a dsiplay issue or if it really effect game mechanics but oyus hould check it please....
      Are you sure?

I thought that too until I clicked on a unit, and the range magically expanded. I think it's just a visual bug.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • There is an issue where radar contacts do not display on the mobile version unless you are zoomed right in.

You have to go round each of your radar-equipped units and zoom in so that you can check if they have any contacts, because if you just move around the map when you're zoomed out, you don't see them. This is a bit of a hassle if you are checking over a large area.