1ST Non-Annual, Random, Forum Poster Awards!!!!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1ST Non-Annual, Random, Forum Poster Awards!!!!

Since Dorado can't be bothered with this, I thought I would take it upon myself to host this Awards Thread for the posters who have distinguished themselves in various areas in relation to the CoN Forum. (Eligibility Requirement: 300 Posts Made)

The Poster with the Highest Likes Per Post - 1.02 Yak (Community Lead)

The Poster with the Highest Points Per Post - 10.35 Yak (Community Lead)

Total Posts - 3,962 Germanico (the Big Guy)

Total Points - 29,662 Germanico (the Big Guy)

Total Likes - 2,697 Germanico (the Big Guy)

- Not surprising that the leaders in every category are Dorado People who have been around here practically since the very beginning (Yak-2nd registered member, Germanico - 15th registered member) BUT what IS surprising is over ALL that time, Yak is the only eligible member of this forum to maintain an over 1.0 Likes Per Post Average. (tho Rozne comes close)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Now if we ineligiblize Dorado People, the Winners would look like this:

The Poster with the Highest Likes Per Post - 0.98 Rozne Eltobliv (2nd 0.94 Playbabe)

The Poster with the Highest Points Per Post - 9.23 Rozne Eltobliv (2nd 9.09 Playbabe)

Total Posts - 2,229 Dealer of Death

Total Points - 19,567 Dealer of Death

Total Likes - 2,040 Dealer of Death

So Congrats to Rozne and Playbabe for being the most effective posters here, and to me for having the biggest yap that can't shut up.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Excellent Humble Bragging DoD :D ;)

Does the data you're filtering let you answer questions like
      • "How many people have written at least 10 posts in the last year?"
      or
      • "How many people have written at least one post per month during the last year?"

I'm wondering if the (non-Dorado, non-"leader") people here are mostly bursts of activity that flame out, or are long-timers.

KFG
    • KFGauss wrote:

Excellent Humble Bragging DoD :D ;)

Does the data you're filtering let you answer questions like
      or
      • "How many people have written at least one post per month during the last year?"

I'm wondering if the (non-Dorado, non-"leader") people here are mostly bursts of activity that flame out, or are long-timers.

KFG
      Seriously WTH is your problem??? I make fun of my own self saying the only reason I'm on there is because I have a big mouth and you still find some perverse way of twisting it into me bragging. Even if you were just kidding, possibly the point of your emojis, why always with the contrarian to DoD stuff? I'm just a better than average CoN player who had way too much time on his hands during a pandemic, I never paint myself as a pro or invincible, but I am knowledgeable about the game. Definitely NOT the most knowledgeable, but pretty high up there. (still with some stupid glaring holes)

or

No, and no, I am using the only filters provided at the forum, plus some easy but tedious division.
      BUT if I were to guess, MOST of the eligible people have been active pretty regularly, but not necessarily on a monthly basis. Besides, I'm not a gnat, with a gnat's memory span so I'm not concerned with such things as 1 post in the last month.
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

• DoD

That was exactly the point of the emojis - I was trying to laugh along with you.

By using a Big Grin :D (I thought what you wrote was funny - in a good way), followed by a wink ;) (don't take anything here seriously - it's a joke), I thought I was giving you a reply that was right in line with what your wrote, "I make fun of my own self saying the only reason I'm on there is because I have a big mouth."

By asking you about a couple of other possible stats - I was respecting that you might be able to follow an interesting post with another interesting post.

I certainly have no idea where you found that info (I've never looked).

Maybe our first interaction was one of the days someone pissed on both of our cornflakes - I don't even remember - And we got off on a wrong foot. Since then I've learned to read past your over-the-top stuff, and pay attention to the good stuff. Today I simply tried to join you in the silliness.

You and I do often disagree on game topics, but I assume that disagreeing about game topics is OK - Lots of people do it all the time here.

Separately from that, you have got to be aware that you alternate among being one of the the nicest guys in the forum, dumping all over things some folks post, and poking fun at yourself.

With that in mind, I honestly don't expect the guy who writes replies like "No f*ing way", or "Report graded, D-", or a few other similar replies to other people's suggestions/comments, to either be thin-skinned or give a rat's backside about what I write.

On the respect front, I hope that the times I punted a topic back to you in your "Dear DoD" thread showed you that I'm happy to give you the last word in plenty of discussions, because when you're serious about game topics, even if I disagree with you, what you write is intelligent and makes a good point.

What I wrote here was intended to be a continuation of the joke you began - I'm disappointed that it didn't come across that way.

KFG
    • KFGauss wrote:

DoD

That was exactly the point of the emojis - I was trying to laugh along with you.

By using a Big Grin :D (I thought what you wrote was funny - in a good way), followed by a wink ;) (don't take anything here seriously - it's a joke), I thought I was giving you a reply that was right in line with what your wrote, "I make fun of my own self saying the only reason I'm on there is because I have a big mouth."

By asking you about a couple of other possible stats - I was respecting that you might be able to follow an interesting post with another interesting post.

I certainly have no idea where you found that info (I've never looked).

Maybe our first interaction was one of the days someone pissed on both of our cornflakes - I don't even remember - And we got off on a wrong foot. Since then I've learned to read past your over-the-top stuff, and pay attention to the good stuff. Today I simply tried to join you in the silliness.

You and I do often disagree on game topics, but I assume that disagreeing about game topics is OK - Lots of people do it all the time here.

Separately from that, you have got to be aware that you alternate among being one of the the nicest guys in the forum, dumping all over things some folks post, and poking fun at yourself.

With that in mind, I honestly don't expect the guy who writes replies like "No f*ing way", or "Report graded, D-", or a few other similar replies to other people's suggestions/comments, to either be thin-skinned or give a rat's backside about what I write.

On the respect front, I hope that the times I punted a topic back to you in your "Dear DoD" thread showed you that I'm happy to give you the last word in plenty of discussions, because when you're serious about game topics, even if I disagree with you, what you write is intelligent and makes a good point.

What I wrote here was intended to be a continuation of the joke you began - I'm disappointed that it didn't come across that way.

KFG
      You are confusing as Hell, KFG, the consistency of Krazengrad's English coherency. I don't mind debate, but you just seem to be a contrarian most of the time. I mean it's obvious you have a brain, but Ted Bundy had one too. I can't tell if you are insipidly twisted, or an artful troll. But I always appreciate the banter, so I'm willing to wipe my brain clean of all of this and move forward fresh.

As far as this: "Separately from that, you have got to be aware that you alternate among being one of the the nicest guys in the forum, dumping all over things some folks post, and poking fun at yourself." - I'm a clown, what do you expect?

So, ...

Hi KFG, nice to meet you!
      The KING of CoN News!!!

• Dealer of Death wrote:

Since Dorado can't be bothered with this, I thought I would take it upon myself to host this Awards Thread for the posters who have distinguished themselves in various areas in relation to the CoN Forum. (Eligibility Requirement: 300 Posts Made)

The Poster with the Highest Likes Per Post - 1.02 Yak (Community Lead)

The Poster with the Highest Points Per Post - 10.35 Yak (Community Lead)

Total Posts - 3,962 Germanico (the Big Guy)

Total Points - 29,662 Germanico (the Big Guy)

Total Likes - 2,697 Germanico (the Big Guy)

- Not surprising that the leaders in every category are Dorado People who have been around here practically since the very beginning (Yak-2nd registered member, Germanico - 15th registered member) BUT what IS surprising is over ALL that time, Yak is the only eligible member of this forum to maintain an over 1.0 Likes Per Post Average. (tho Rozne comes close)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Now if we ineligiblize Dorado People, the Winners would look like this:

The Poster with the Highest Likes Per Post - 0.98 Rozne Eltobliv (2nd 0.94 Playbabe)

The Poster with the Highest Points Per Post - 9.23 Rozne Eltobliv (2nd 9.09 Playbabe)

Total Posts - 2,229 Dealer of Death

Total Points - 19,567 Dealer of Death

Total Likes - 2,040 Dealer of Death

So Congrats to Rozne and Playbabe for being the most effective posters here, and to me for having the biggest yap that can't shut up.