What's your ACTUAL Day 5, 10, 15, 20, ... Order of Battle (OOB)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @SquiffySquirrel

My first game I went with an anti-tank/gunship combo... it's actually a great build.

Could you give a little more context to your game, please.
      Who looks like the biggest threat?... Is there a dominant coalition?
      Does it look like there are a lot of naval threats?
      What do you expect/know your opponents are using/mobilizing?
      How does the market look?
      Are there a lot of active players?

The post was edited 2 times, last by Smallsword ().

• day 20 flash map

just air rush army with defensive navy win map almost by coaly

prnt.sc/G_3KkdbOH-Tv
      prnt.sc/gGtFvT6oAO-r

speed map day 20

prnt.sc/0TdLBhKi4r6G

and 10 infatry ( funny game i lost all striker in some day back) when i sleep ) ..) so at this i have 10 maxed infatry too / and particulary game is about one man show i have 130 city with 1700 point second one is enemy player from another coaly so not so much ocasionaly map

no any anexed ( mostůy anexation slowly come be non important part of many map .. ) probably i go for solo vitory still i havent decide if other meber of coaly deserve be in win team ( almost 2 horible inative gameplay two a little do something but not again enemy coaly that i must beat alone and if that hapens i think i go for solo victory .. becose not want play bored war with rogue .. to make point for less active ( like have it 3000 or more poiánt to cover what left other

day 20 normal map ww 64 player

prnt.sc/CQ1Rv_Z-LEov

42 city other have about 20 to 30 city

ally score

prnt.sc/c3_8h6xpyESg

another ww map 64 player

just two in coaly almost half map is inative

55 city

army

prnt.sc/gHUzfk-TejVE
      prnt.sc/THc1TxVi08Tg
      plus somwhere in world is another 10 infatry on suciade mision to capture some land from inative

horible bored game becose how all go in inactive u.i state decide make pack and declare on me war 7 another country from another paert of world ( and basicaly havent oportunity to atack in real becose we are separare by sea so main point is now for me boost morale and economy

so simply what map that another army .. what could posible see at me is only that i never have any armored unit and basic ofensiove is fleet and after navy and artilery
    • Canada WW3 x4
      Day 20
      Solo

Territory

Cities 22
      Provinces 190
      VP 304
      Rank 3

Military

Level 1 CRV x 2
      Level 2 Mot Inf x 21
      Level 2 TD x 9

Level 2 ASF x 4
      Level 2 Strike x 2
      Level 1 Heli Gunship x 6

Level 1 Destroyer x 1

Was hoping to avoid a running commentary but here goes. Belarus and China are the two top dogs. In different coalitions, a central Euro and Asian. They will likely fight it out at the end. Another Euro coalition but they all seem like hot headed big mouths. Could probably take them out if 1v1 but as a pack a bit much for me. A few other coalitions and it seems quite a few other players which is a surprise.

Except for the Americas. Luckily. There are only two countries in North America now, Canada and Southern Canada, which extends down to Guatemala. Only three other players seem active in S.Amarica. Chile, currently taking over the southern half of S.Amarica. Might see if I can chat to them in the next few days to see if friend or foe. Peru, a noob, has a few provinces. Won't be much chop. And Suriname, which is AI, but is currently going to town on Brazil.

The lack of any real enemy meant I mainly worked on my economy last 5 days instead of growing army. Not sure of that was a wise thing to do but it is what I did. Only A few people seem to have upgraded their ports, and only two ports are at level 3 so not worried about navy just yet.
    • you do right about economy but care higly to start early on navy than other it almost key in victory on 90 0% public map

mostly i may say with good economy and strong navy is posible hold enemy army in non threath zone ( measn not posible used ground force .. and work on coastal city of enemy amd prepare force for final strike

on that my speed map i today wipe whole enemy coaly homeland by navy and when look what i have like whole army ... it funny hold enemy by 20+ ship 10 anti air and 10 infatry :D to defend 130 city .. and wipe enemy capital / just left one so game come in stadium that i left work my artilery without care what hapens

1) i reach 2000 and may be leave for solo
      2) left other from coaly work on point and probably one kick out becose realy not play and have 200 points
    • So I slept through day 25 (don't judge me) so skipping ahead a little.

Canada WW3 x4
      Day 30
      Still solo. Now in a coalition. No, still solo. It's complicated.

Territory

Cities 37
      Provinces 269
      VP 504
      Rank 2

Military

Level 1 CRV x 2
      Level 4 Mot Inf x 23
      Level 4 TD x 13
      Level 1 Mob SAM x 1

Level 3 ASF x 5
      Level 2 Stirke x 6
      Level 3 Heli Gunship x 8

Level 1 Destroyer x 3

I wont bore you with the drama, but China (then rank 2) contacted me and asked if I would join their coalition. Straight away attacked Belarus (rank 1 and about 800 VP) 24hrs later China had lost, disbanded the coalition. Have begun talking to Chile. The only active player left in S.America. Keen to be neutral which would be good.
    • I am starting to think I should have done one of those fancy charts everyone else is using so I don't bore people daily.

Canada WW3 x4
      Day 35
      Solo

Territory

Cities 47
      Provinces 335
      VP 660
      Rank 2

Military

Level 1 CRV x 2
      Level 4 Mot Inf x 27
      Level 1 Naval Inf x 1
      Level 4 TD x 15
      Level 1 Mob SAM x 2
      Level 1 MRL x 3

Level 4 ASF x 7
      Level 4 Strike Fighter x 8
      Level 3 Heli Gunship x 8

Level 1 Destroyer x 4
    • Canada WW3 x4
      Day 40
      Solo

Territory

Cities 58
      Provinces 406
      VP 822
      Rank 2

Military

Level 1 CRV x 2
      Level 5 Mot Inf x 27
      Level 1 Naval Inf x 1
      Level 4 TD x 15
      Level 1 Mob SAM x 7
      Level 1 MRL x 6

Level 4 ASF x 7
      Level 4 Strike Fighter x 8
      Level 4 Heli Gunship x 8

Level 1 Frigate x 4
      Level 1 Destroyer x 6

Getting to the pointy end now. Not much available land left. Only a little left in Africa and middle South America.

Two Main coalitions, one Western Euro (France, UK, Germany, Greece and Spain) and the other formed from the merge of the Central Euro and Asian coalitions (Belarus, Indonesia, India, Serbia, Saudi Arabia). The latter has Belarus which is the current leader on about 1100 VP. Will likely be winners. A few other players are left but they are small not powerful so won't hold out long if attacked. The only real question is will the two top teams fight each other and leave me alone to potentially sneak a solo victory while they are not looking. Or take me out first.
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

day 2 (or day 3 ) simple start Rising Tides

already reseach corvet and national guard make reseach on heli and striker

prnt.sc/m_JRtn8fCOpO
      day 5 ..

prnt.sc/Wn_WaYFZLPU5

plus is recruit first striker and make lvl 1 hospital in capital and make other city factory 3 come problem with money capture three city from mozmabique and first two revolt eat hp at natiional guards

have offer from zmabia on right way becose he start war with mozambique too i akcept it vut he is low rank newbies have war with congo angola too so he sure suffer big loose on army and probably make revolt city ..
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

prnt.sc/m_JRtn8fCOpO
      day 5 ..
      prnt.sc/Wn_WaYFZLPU5

plus is recruit first striker and make lvl 1 hospital in capital and make other city factory 3 come problem with money capture three city from mozmabique and first two revolt eat hp at natiional guards

have offer from zmabia on right way becose he start war with mozambique too i akcept it vut he is low rank newbies have war with congo angola too so he sure suffer big loose on army and probably make revolt city ..
      day 10

army prnt.sc/Uhwa6k5NmXde ( till now lost one infatry .. )

city 11

(sure i have on end more start war with sout afrika by change his homeland for some my ocupy zone and city and after clear it by air force .. )
      (its realy funny if sumebody rush on you when you prepare atack him to so you log in see invade your ocupy zone say enjoy and run at his home capture without any fight and mostly 99% it give up and simply left kill his invade force in 1 % that player make some suciade mission .. like i have his capital without fight and its look that other be easy too just nambia feel oportunity and run in fight with sout afrika too .. be next if make some mistake ..

point on start of day 120

reseach :

national guard lvl 1
      korvet lvl 1
      now is proceed frigate lvl 1
      striker lvl 1 and fixed wing officier ready and be produce like next unit
      heli lvl 1 ( just becose i want officier for clear is good unit strong and many HP )

join in coaly in midle day

The post was edited 2 times, last by Andilek7319 ().

• Canada WW3 x4
      Day 45
      Solo

Territory

City 64
      Provinces 462
      VP 948
      Rank 2

Military

Level 1 CRV x 2
      Level 5 Mot Inf x 27
      Level 1 Naval Inf x 1
      Level 4 TD x 16
      Level 1 Mob SAM x 7
      Level 1 MRL x 6
      Level 1 TDS x 4

Level 4 ASF x 9
      Level 5 Strike Fighter x 8
      Level 1 Stealth Strike x 2
      Level 4 Heli Gunship x 10

Level 3 Frigate x 4
      Level 2 Destroyer x 6
      Level 1 Cruiser x 2

Conv Warhead x 12

I pretty much own all of the Americas down to Uruguay on east coast. I have left Peru for Chile who owns the rest of S.America.
    • Canada WW3 x4
      Day 50
      Solo

Territory

City 65
      Provinces 464
      VP 987
      Rank 2

Military

Level 1 CRV x 2
      Level 5 Mot Inf x 28
      Level 1 Naval Inf x 1
      Level 5 TD x 16
      Level 2 Mob SAM x 10
      Level 1 MRL x 7
      Level 2 TDS x 8

Level 5 ASF x 10
      Level 5 Strike x 9
      Level 1 Stealth Strike x 5
      Level 4 Heli Gunship x 10

Level 3 Frigate x 4
      Level 3 Destroyer x 9
      Level 1 Cruiser x 4

Conv Warhead x 16
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

prnt.sc/m_JRtn8fCOpO
      day 5 ..prnt.sc/Wn_WaYFZLPU5

day 10
      army prnt.sc/Uhwa6k5NmXde ( till now lost one infatry .. )

city 11

(sure i have on end more start war with sout afrika by change his homeland for some my ocupy zone and city and after clear it by air force .. )
      (its realy funny if sumebody rush on you when you prepare atack him to so you log in see invade your ocupy zone say enjoy and run at his home capture without any fight and mostly 99% it give up and simply left kill his invade force in 1 % that player make some suciade mission .. like i have his capital without fight and its look that other be easy too just nambia feel oportunity and run in fight with sout afrika too .. be next if make some mistake ..

reseach :

national guard lvl 1
      korvet lvl 1
      heli lvl 1 ( just becose i want officier for clear is good unit strong and many HP )

day 15

army

prnt.sc/Hhk8r-W_iHh1 ( sure funny number ) ... but big army have big salary .. why

economy

prnt.sc/cu-FfbLTUjNX

city and two men coaly ..

prnt.sc/dqzW362v5pSm
    • Canada WW3 x4
      Day 55
      Solo

Territory

City 65
      Provinces 464
      VP 1019
      Rank 2

Military

Level 1 CRV x 2
      Level 5 Mot Inf x 30
      Level 1 Naval Inf x 2
      Level 5 TD x 16
      Level 2 Mob SAM x 14
      Level 1 MRL x 8
      Level 2 TDS x 8

Level 6 ASF x 13
      Level 5 Strike x 9
      Level 1 Stealth Strike x 6
      Level 1 Nav Patrol x 1
      Level 4 Heli Gunship x 11

Level 3 Frigate x 8
      Level 3 Destroyer x 9
      Level 3 Cruiser x 4

Conv Warhead x 20

Canada WW3 x4
      Day 60
      Solo

Territory

City 65
      Provinces 464
      VP 1043
      Rank 2

Military

Level 1 CRV x 2
      Level 5 Mot Inf x 30
      Level 1 Naval Inf x 3
      Level 6 TD x 16
      Level 4 Mob SAM x 16
      Level 1 MRL x 10
      Level 2 TDS x 9

Level 7 ASF x 14
      Level 5 Strike x 10
      Level 1 Stealth Strike x 7
      Level 1 Nav Patrol x 4

Level 3 Frigate x 8
      Level 3 Destroyer x 9
      Levle 5 Cruiser x 8

Conv Warhead x 24

Been busy so not much game time lately. Manage to log on to upgrade that is about it. Luckily no one has invaded yet.
    • Canada WW3 x4
      Day 65
      Solo

Territory

City 57
      Provinces 467
      VP 1056
      Rank 2

Military

Level 1 CRV x 2
      Level 5 Mot Inf x 22
      Level 1 Naval Inf x 3
      Level 7 TD x 14
      Level 5 Mob SAM x 20
      Level 2 MRL x 12
      Level 2 TDS x 11

Level 7 ASF x 16
      Level 1 Stealth ASF x 1
      Level 5 Strike x 12
      Level 1 Nav Patrol x 5

Level 4 Frigate x 8
      Level 3 Destroyer x 8
      Level 5 Cruiser x 10

Conv Warhead x 28
      Cruise Missile level 2

Able to spend normal amount of time on game now and caught a drone from Belarus (current leader) flying over capital city. Shot it down so at war. Army was not in position so now have no element of surprise crossing ocean. Next update will be vastly different, not sure if good or bad.
    • Andilek7319 wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

Andilek7319 wrote:

prnt.sc/m_JRtn8fCOpO
      day 5 ..prnt.sc/Wn_WaYFZLPU5

day 10army prnt.sc/Uhwa6k5NmXde ( till now lost one infatry .. )

city 11

reseach :

national guard lvl 1
      korvet lvl 1

day 15
      army

prnt.sc/Hhk8r-W_iHh1 ( sure funny number ) ... but big army have big salary .. why

economy

prnt.sc/cu-FfbLTUjNX

city and two men coaly ..

prnt.sc/dqzW362v5pSm
      day 31 after almost two day without posibility log in map .. becose map frozen

it have been ..

army nothing

city 38

coaly disband
    • Canada WW3 x4
      Day 70
      Solo

Territory

City 66
      Provinces 480
      VP 1078
      Rank 2

Military

Level 1 CRV x 1
      Level 6 Mot inf x 20
      Level 1 Naval Inf x 3
      Level 7 TD x 14
      Level 6 Mob SAM x 18
      Level 4 MRL x 12
      Level 2 TDS x 13

Level 7 ASF x 16
      Level 1 Stealth ASF x 3
      Level 5 Strike x 12
      Level 2 Nav Patrol x 1

Level 4 Frigate x 7
      Level 4 Destroyer x 8
      Level 5 Cruiser x 6

Conv Warhead x 24
      Cruise Missile level 2

Epic stalemate at the moment, maybe just ahead. At war with four out of five coalition members. They sent an epic amount of military over the seas. Sunk most but am losing some key naval assets. Also longest game for me.