Gold

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello everyone, I appeal mainly to the admins of the СON game,
    have a conscience, do something with the donate so that it is somehow balanced,
    I understand that money is important to you, but it is not the case to score on the audience for the sake of money, make some kind of restriction in gold, or At least cards with completely forbidden gold for a start, think and try, do something with it, how long can you tolerate it (
    and many are already infuriated by this so much that I want to send everyone and everything to hell, I really like the game and would not want to delete it, I hope that the admins will read this and at least think in this direction in order to do something with this gold and do it some kind of restriction, infinite gold, and especially at the beginning of the game, it's fucking
    - raise prices, make cards without gold for a small entry fee, somehow limit the gold on the map, especially at the beginning of the game, at least until 20 days
    think and find I ask you the golden mean so that the game is playable for everyone
    I really hope for your understanding and that you do something about it, the game is cool, please do not ruin it for greed.

Всем привет, обращаюсь в основном к админам игры КОН,
    имейте совесть сделайте что нибудь с донатом чтоб он был как-то уровновешен,
    я понимаю что вам важны деньги но забивать на аудиторию ради денег тоже не дело,
    сделайте какое нибудь ограничение в золоте, или хотябы карты с полностию с запрещеном золотом для начало, думайте и пробуйте, делайте что-то с этим, сколько можно это уже терпеть (
    меня да и многих уже бесит это на столько что хочется всех и вся послать куда подальше, игра очень нравится и не хотелось бы её удалить, я надеюсь что админы прочтут это и хотябы подумают в эту сторону чтоб что-то сделать с этим золотом и сделают какое нибудь ограничение, бесконечное золото и особенно на начале игры это пиз.дец
    - повышайте цены, делайте карты без золото за небольшую плату за вход, ограничьте как-то золото на карте, особенно на начале игры, хотябы до 20 дня
    думайте и найдите прошу вас золотую середину чтоб игра была играбельной для всех
    я очень надеюсь на ваше понимание и что вы что-то с этим сделайте, игра классная прошу не губите её и за жадности.

google translate :/
  • The alternative would be to charge everyone a monthly subscription or $/game fee. As it stands now the gold buyers pay the bills for all of us.
    Ive beaten many a gold user.

Only one didnt beat and thats just because he was auto healing units faster than I could kill them. Now I would suggest putting limits on auto heal or auto damage cities etc. as those are just not part of game action.
    "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him "

aka ...The killer formerly known as BuckeyeChamp
  • Buckeyechamp wrote:

The alternative would be to charge everyone a monthly subscription or $ / game fee. As it stands now the gold buyers pay the bills for all of us.
    Ive beaten many a gold user.

Only one didnt beat and thats just because he was auto healing units faster than I could kill them. Now I would suggest putting limits on auto heal or auto damage cities etc. as those are just not part of game action.
    It's absolutely necessary for the game but it's true that gold healing/gold morale dmg can be ridiculously OP hence its existence. It's a system that can be impossible to defeat, especially if the player is competent and active.
  • Таких придурков не так много (обычно Апокалипсис х4 они любят) и их сразу видно. Увидел - вышел, начал новую игру, пусть играют с ботами за свои деньги.
    Я эту тему очень давно поднимал, разрабам это, видимо, неприятно и они обычно тему закрывают без разговоров. Никто не будет ничего менять, всех все устраивает типа.
  • JOKER_MD wrote:

больше всего раздражает большое количество золота в начале игры,
    если в первые 1-10 дней будет больше 30 000 золота, то это уже становится проблемой
    Добрый день. Я выдал Вам предупреждение, с которым вы можете ознакомиться у себя в профиле.

Good afternoon. I gave you a warning, which you can read in your profile.
    There will be no World War III veterans.