Navy Battles

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Navy Battles

Hows it going peoples?

I'm at war with a country and they have a stack of naval units on the move. I have engaged my naval units, which I know are fast enough to keep up with the moving enemy. My question is will my naval forces fire and move to keep the engaged enemy within range or will it let them slip away?

Cheers
    • Hi Pheonix
      If you have no control of your fire control settings the ships are set on default and will not chase the opponents ships
      once they have moved out of your ships radar range.
      In some situations not all if you have control of your fire control settings and ships are set on aggressive they will chase
      and fire and as i said in some situations depending on both opponents ships speeds , radar range holding the signature
      lock to trigger the chase. Also a side note ships set on aggression with only fire upon radar signatures of nations
      you are at war with.
    • MosquitoMoe wrote:

Hi Pheonix
      If you have no control of your fire control settings the ships are set on default and will not chase the opponents ships
      once they have moved out of your ships radar range.
      In some situations not all if you have control of your fire control settings and ships are set on aggressive they will chase
      and fire and as i said in some situations depending on both opponents ships speeds , radar range holding the signature
      lock to trigger the chase. Also a side note ships set on aggression with only fire upon radar signatures of nations
      you are at war with.
      uhm aggressive doesn’t make them chase tho? merely allow them to stop and attack targets within range if you’ve given them a movement order
      you’ll have to chase stuff manually
      I am The Baseline for opinions