Double account reporting.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Double account reporting.

I ask you to check batch no. 4234744, in which I have the mathematical certainty, supported by concrete events, that the player "steph_537" who commands Turkey and the "third.grade" player who commands Greece, are the same person.
      Please kindly block this mess.
      Thank you.
    • Raptor_ wrote:

I ask you to check batch no. 4234744, in which I have the mathematical certainty, supported by concrete events, that the player "steph_537" who commands Turkey and the "third.grade" player who commands Greece, are the same person.
      Thank you.
      Greetings. please write to our support form conflictnations.com/index.php?id=279, we will check. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
      There will be no World War III veterans.
    • Sergio_G wrote:

Raptor_ wrote:

Thank you.
      Greetings. please write to our support form conflictnations.com/index.php?id=279, we will check. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
      You forgot to chastise him for naming names.
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD
    • Raptor_ wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

What?
      Forum Rules
      What is not allowed:

1) Basics:

a) Insulting other forum users or the staff is prohibited. This already results from the rules of etiquette, but should be emphasized here again.
      b) Posts with racist, sexist, vulgar or any other harmful statements are also not allowed. Images with corresponding contents are also prohibited.
      c) Similarly, all links and documentation that instruct cheating are removed. Discussions of file sharing tools will have no place in the forum because of the associated copyright infringement.
      d) The naming or denunciation of users /players (incl. game numbers), which (allegedly) exploit bugs or other inconsistencies, is not permitted, as this can lead to (unjustified) accusations. Likewise publishing player blacklists or links to such lists is prohibited.
      e) The denunciation of Gold users is not permitted and leads to an immediate warning. The use of Gold is an explicit part of the game. The same applies to the premium account. It should be noted that violations of criminal laws in the internet are also subject to prosecution and can be brought to the police.
      f)Possession of more than one account - even if it is only for use in the forums - is prohibited. Potential secondary accounts will be blocked. Should this lead to misunderstandings, this can be resolved with one of the moderators.
    • Tzztzttztz wrote:

Raptor_ wrote:

Dealer of Death wrote:

What?
      Forum RulesWhat is not allowed:

1) Basics:

a) Insulting other forum users or the staff is prohibited. This already results from the rules of etiquette, but should be emphasized here again.
      b) Posts with racist, sexist, vulgar or any other harmful statements are also not allowed. Images with corresponding contents are also prohibited.
      c) Similarly, all links and documentation that instruct cheating are removed. Discussions of file sharing tools will have no place in the forum because of the associated copyright infringement.
      d) The naming or denunciation of users /players (incl. game numbers), which (allegedly) exploit bugs or other inconsistencies, is not permitted, as this can lead to (unjustified) accusations. Likewise publishing player blacklists or links to such lists is prohibited.
      e) The denunciation of Gold users is not permitted and leads to an immediate warning. The use of Gold is an explicit part of the game. The same applies to the premium account. It should be noted that violations of criminal laws in the internet are also subject to prosecution and can be brought to the police.
      f)Possession of more than one account - even if it is only for use in the forums - is prohibited. Potential secondary accounts will be blocked. Should this lead to misunderstandings, this can be resolved with one of the moderators.
      Look at d) rule
    • Raptor_ wrote:

Tzztzttztz wrote:

Look at d) rule
      this article of the regulation escaped me. So do I have to be punished?
      I said chastised, as in told/reminded, not punished. :)
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD