Your fun war, let's tell me about it

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Your fun war, let's tell me about it

Do you have a fun war? Let's tell me about it. Now, I have a fun war.

Server: Cold War. I play as Spain and he play as Romania. Game begin fun from Day 31, when I attack Romania. I will create a summary table about war.

MeEnemy
      CountrySpainRomania
      AdvantageNavy unitGround unit
      DisadvantageFew ground unitNo navy
      Country invadedItaly, Portugal, UK, Algeria and a half FranceSerbia, Bulgaria
      EconomyRich (many resource)Poor (few resource)
      Currently statusRomania almost invaded all my homeland (except Lacoruna city in homeland and the city I annexed to become the capital - Algiers), almost all France, Italy. However, I still alive because I have Portugal, UK and Algeria. Although ground unit almost die all. But I have many navy and that navy equip nukesRomania almost invaded all my homeland but he can't across sea to come Algiers because I have navy. His plane can't attack to Algiers because my navy equip anti-air and he doesn't know where my navy is hiding.
      Level56 - Master Sergeant172 - Major General
      Rank7,6878
      NickHeongostKizabgd007

We war from Day 31 until now - Day 63. So that, Cuba - a member in my coalition doesn't know which side to take. :rolleyes:
      Cold War between Spain and Romania ^^
      And you?