Option to set up a way back for an airplane to the airport, instead of defealt straight line

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Opulon wrote:

Well, in the theory of a equal army, it's obvious that it would be hard countered hopelessly by a regular build with SAM inside it. However, it would be a bit unfair to assume that Zemunelo would have spammed so much airforce if he knew he had a competent opponent somewhere on the map.
      Ofc I would adapt and not spam only airforce but it is still scary if you encounter such a build. That was my point, not to claim that I am a good player. Actually I don't know a lot about late game.
      I already played such Flashpoint maps where opponents were decent. They had strong mixed or only air builds.

The thing is I really love Flashpoint map. I love that close proximity of other players and not so long travel time. And quick conflict everywhere.

In ww3 map you have to invest so much time before you are in real conflict. Naturally you have mid and late game. So you plan your units accordingly.

Ofc you'll kill more real units in ww3 when your opponents have more time to build them.

There's no late game in Flashpoint 8o
      Also in Flashpoint there are a lot of new players who drops out from the game. And you have to kill their units. It is not fun at all unfortunately. It is the reason why I killed so many AI.
      Sometimes I have to travel (take some land) a lot to be near real player.

That's why I would like to have rank requirement for some Flashpoint maps, not all of them. Like a special map.
      Hope you understand me now about that.

Btw I played couple more than 7 games, but not all on this account.
      I like "trash" unit build, especially ones that quickly can fly between cities to defend.

Next time I'll play another game probably after several months if not a year.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Zemunelo ().

• Zemunelo wrote:

Opulon wrote:

Well, in the theory of a equal army, it's obvious that it would be hard countered hopelessly by a regular build with SAM inside it. However, it would be a bit unfair to assume that Zemunelo would have spammed so much airforce if he knew he had a competent opponent somewhere on the map.
      Ofc I would adapt and not spam only airforce but it is still scary if you encounter such a build. That was my point, not to claim that I am a good player. Actually I don't know a lot about late game.I already played such Flashpoint maps where opponents were decent. They had strong mixed or only air builds.

The thing is I really love Flashpoint map. I love that close proximity of other players and not so long travel time. And quick conflict everywhere.

In ww3 map you have to invest so much time before you are in real conflict. Naturally you have mid and late game. So you plan your units accordingly.

Ofc you'll kill more real units in ww3 when your opponents have more time to build them.

There's no late game in Flashpoint 8o
      Also in Flashpoint there are a lot of new players who drops out from the game. And you have to kill their units. It is not fun at all unfortunately. It is the reason why I killed so many AI.
      Sometimes I have to travel (take some land) a lot to be near real player.

That's why I would like to have rank requirement for some Flashpoint maps, not all of them. Like a special map.
      Hope you understand me now about that.

Btw I played couple more than 7 games, but not all on this account.
      I like "trash" unit build, especially ones that quickly can fly between cities to defend.

Next time I'll play another game probably after several months if not a year.
      On WW3 it depens on the continent you want to start on.

Europe is a clusterfuck on every map and even worse on WW3, at least in theory :)

Flashpoint is the tutorial map, so unlikely to ever get restrictions, like Opulon pointed out.
    • I have to agree with K when he writes, "How ever can't remember, when the last time was, I met one [an SF player].",

I've only met one strong SF user (I'm ignoring the guy who built and used them one at a time until they each died).

That one person was/is me.

In my (limited) experience public game SF users are, more scarce than SAM/MAA users, and MLRS users are scarcer still.

For me, all three player types are way more scarce in the wild than they are in this forum.

KFG

The post was edited 1 time, last by KFGauss ().

• Interesting : i do meet a lot of SF players.

Well, they are still scarce by comparison to MBT+INF players, of course :D

But it would be like a (rough) repartition :

60 players over 100 will do nothing because AI
      30 players over 100 will do infantry, armored.
      8 will do some kind of airforce, or SF spam
      2 will do proper anti-air (and potentially, Artillery)

So well, one could argue that it's still in average one or two a map at max lol
      Running an online alliance is pretty much like running a small company, except you need to find other way than money to keep your employees productive. May they play or work, they are humans.
    • kurtvonstein wrote:

Opulon you forget that one player in a hundred that does helicopters...bad evil elite helicopters...
      no 1 in 500
      Also 5 in 300 will do railgun
      And 10 excited noobs that got sc a few weeks ago will get ugv
      "Le patriotisme, c'est aimer son pays. Le nationalisme, c'est détester celui des autres."-Charles De Gaulle, Leader of Free France in World War 2.
      English: "Patriotism is to love your country. Nationalism is hating that of others."