Other stats in news

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Other stats in news

Every day there are different stats in newspaper, showing ranking of countries.

Some of them are more or less useless, personally I would cancel the "most notorious" or "most loved" ones.

Instead of them could be added statistic of most buildings build for example, the "builders" ranking, where different buildings have different number of points, just as in the general stats of a player in CoN (out of any map but generally from all the games).

Then, we would have two statistics less and one new, so also the exonomic one, which is one of most interesting, would appear more often in newspaper
    • From the propositions from there, the only one I like and find useful is "total kill count and/or a total civilian death count".

The one of population kill is less obvious to use, so maybe better to introduce into newspaper. It may make some people choose less fatal for population arms, just not to pop too high in such stats.

More or less killed population goes along with conquering, but if someone plays smartly, may kill less of it and seem in stats as less offensive player.

For me generally economic stats are more useful, it would be nic to see it in newspaper more often, especially in x1 games, to know how well economically I do perform and how big producing capabilities has potential/current enemies.

So, if in effect we would have:
      1) economy stats
      2) built buildings stats
      3) killed population stats

That would be already much better than current ones, where popular and notorious stats are of very very small use, kind of spam news, giving not much to players
    • No, there is lot of messy and unlogical ideas in that topic, which You linked.

You wrote 3rd time already to post things somewhere else, you are not a moderator and stop bugging me. I don't care if You like 15 ideas in one topic or not, I don't so I post them separately. Get a life and stop bugging me, I never will do as You want. Stop spamming my topics.
      You are not other readers, You are You and you write same stuff third time already in my topics, so dont pretend to write in name of Dorado or other players.
      If You post same stuff 1000 times, I won't ever do as You like. You are to decide only what you post and where post, you dont decide for me.
    • Seroslav wrote:

No, there is lot of messy and unlogical ideas in that topic, which You linked.

You wrote 3rd time already to post things somewhere else, you are not a moderator and stop bugging me. I don't care if You like 15 ideas in one topic or not, I don't so I post them separately. Get a life and stop bugging me, I never will do as You want. Stop spamming my topics.
      You are not other readers, You are You and you write same stuff third time already in my topics, so dont pretend to write in name of Dorado or other players.
      If You post same stuff 1000 times, I won't ever do as You like. You are to decide only what you post and where post, you dont decide for me.
      I can only say, I'm with KFC on this one
      *** The Creator of Zombie Farming ***
      The KING of CoN News!!!
      The "Get off my lawn!" cranky CoN Forums Poster - not affiliated with Dorado in any way

"Death comes to us all. Shall I deal you in?" - DoD